Other Mascaras:
Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara

The best mascara out there!

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

I love, love, love this mascara. I have tried so many different kinds, from drug stores to high end and nothing compares! My lashes aren't that long and thick and this makes them pop! It make them so long, thick and completely lifts them up. It doesn't clump or flake either. I also sleep in it more times than I should and it has never irritated my eyes, unlike some just after a couple hours of wear! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

It makes your lashes bold! Thickens, lengthens and lifts!

Ease of Application
All you need to 2 coats and your lashes look perfect!

• Ease of Application:

One of many great mascaras!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

I had found a voucher in a magazine a couple months back and was able to get this mascara free from an Estee Lauder counter.  I love it, because it isn't clumpy, goes on smooth, and really makes my lashes stand out.  I would have to say that I probably wouldn't buy it again, because it's a high end brand and I don't really like to splurge on mascara & eyeliner when it comes to makeup -- I like to spend my money on the good stuff like eyeshadows/foundation/blush/lipgloss.  However, I would say if you tend to go for high end with your mascaras, then this is definitely a product worth trying!

The best Mascara in the world...try it for yourselves and see!!!

from santa paula, CA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

**I have tried hundreds of mascaras and Estee Lauder Sumptuous lifting mascara is  truly the best. It makes my eyelashes look long and natural curly. My eyelashes are really straight but when I put this mascara on, I feel so pretty. I recommend it to everybody. It comes in this beautiful gold container. I lOVE IT!!**

Mascara does not clump and lengthens extensively!

from Chino, CA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

I got the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara as a free gift when I purchased other Estee Lauder makeup.  I was completely surprised when I used it.  Most other Estee Lauder mascaras usually work pretty well for me too, but this one was by far the best I've ever tried.  I normally have pretty long eyelashes already, but using mascara gives it more volume, length, and continuity.  The best thing about this mascara is that it doesn't clump up.  Usually if I brush my eyelashes more than twice, the mascara will start clumping up, but not with this Estee Lauder sumptuous mascara.  It stays on all day too, and isn't too hard to take off with a makeup cleaner.  I will definitely be going back to the Estee Lauder counter to purchase a full stick of this mascara.  Not only does it lengthen but it also separates your eyelashes so that you have a more even set of lashes.  I would recommend this to both people with short and long lashes.

Gorgeous Eyes

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

This has to be the best eye mascara on the market.  I have tried so many brands and they either smudge or clump or do not give me the look I want.  I tried Estee Lauder Mascara because my sister in law use to work for Estee Lauder in New York and she use to get free trial samples and give them to all the girls in the family.  I fell in love with this mascara.  Anytime I used Estee Lauder Mascara I received so many compliments on how nice my eyes look (beautiful eyes) and how long my lashes are.  They use gentle ingredients and the mascara is easy to take off at night.  My eye lashes always feel silky after taking the mascara off.  I used this mascara the day I got married....actually I splurged and bought all Estee Lauder make up for my wedding and my face looked like I just walked off of Vogue.  My pictures were absolutely beautiful.  I don't use the mascara daily (due to the cost) but I do keep a tube handy for special occasions.

YAY FOR AWESOME STUFF

from Perkasie, PA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara:

i love this mascara. it is the best. i think you should try it. i wear mascara on the weekends and i have long lashes that curl naturally and estee lauder products really help my eyelashes reach their potential. i think that you shoul buy this. my sister worked for them so that is how wi know about this. she says this brand is excellent for your skin and the company does everything they can to keep it safea nd natural. they also use essentail oils in their perfume. i don't know. id buy it if i were you. go for it! it flakes if you leave it on too long though. if you buy the lash primer is REALLY brings your eyelashes to new lengths ;-) haha get it??????? LENGTHS!!! hahaha i am so clever and so is this make up!!!!!!!!! i think you should really buy this. but dont try it at the counter because you never know who uses those samples! BUT this company is the only one who developed and anti bacterial spray that they use on all of the sample make up