Other Women's Perfumes:
Estee Lauder Sensuous

Estee Lauder Sensuous

Pros

Cons

Excuse me you smell so nice, what are you wearing ? Sensuous

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

Since I first smelled Sensuous by Estee Lauder I was hooked. I had forgotten to put purfume on, so on my way to work I was passing by a mall and figure they would have my Beautiful, by the way which I still love. But from the moment I smelled this new fragrance I was hooked. I'm not a florally type of person. Sensuous has that woodsy type of smell, just perfect. I fell in love with it and have gotten alot of compliments and asked what is it that I am wearing. And I have been married almost 27 years and this is the first time I can ever recall my husband saying I smelled nice. Made my day. They have the fragrance, lotions and body washes. So for now it's Sensuous, once in awhile Beatuiful. Love both.

Estee Lauder Sensuous: Starts strong, finishes weak.

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

I have been a long time fan of Estee Lauder Beautiful perfume.  After all these years, I still think it is a "beautiful" scent.  I recently tried Estee Lauder's "Sensuous."  Some reviews have not been favorable but I noticed that the bottle looked different. Instead of the amber colored bottle, the Sensuous that I tried was in a lavender hue.  So they updated the color of the Sensuous perfume bottle but would I like the scent?

**Sensuous by Estee Lauder:**

The more recent Sensuous scent that I have been enjoying came in a pretty, circular purple spray bottle. While the bottle is really attractive that doesn't tell me anything about the scent.

**My first impressions:**

When I applied this perfume I played a word association game.  My thoughts were "youthful, light, clean, sweet and powdery."

While I do find Sensuous to be feminine and on the sweet side, I don't associate it with a floral scent at all.  Ultimately it is a light but pleasing scent.  How about long lasting?  To me Senuous  provides a lasting scent but as it diminishes the lingering notes in Sensuous seem to be a powdery fresh scent.

**My Viewpoint:  **I like this scent but it won't topple my Beautiful.  It starts off well but in the long run it is a powdery fresh scent that you could get elsewhere for less money.

Wonderful fragrance!

from Mountain Home, AR

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

I had worn the same perfume for 15 years and then it was discontinued. I searched and tried many many others and then I found Sensuous by Estee Lauder. It smells soft and feminine without being too floral and loud. Just a very nice subtle scent. I get more compliments now on my fragrance than I ever did with my old favorite.

Wonderful, sexy fragrance

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

I first purchased Sensuous last year in order to get a gift with purchase at a department store. I am pretty picky when it comes to fragrance; most perfume is too strong or too floral and gives me terrible headaches, but not this one.  I sprayed in on the store and walked around for a bit, to make sure I really liked it, and it just got better smelling with time.  I went back to the counter and purchased a gift set which included the large perfume spray, lotion and a purse size spray. At first it was a little strong, but I really like musky, woodsy fragrances, so I was immediately drawn to it. It is a perfect fall/winter scent, although I have been wearing it all year round.  I constantly get stopped when I'm out and about town with people asking me what I'm wearing.  I've even had men comment and ask me what it is so they can purchase for their wife or girlfriend!  I'm on my second bottle now, and I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever bought the same perfume twice.  It stays on pretty much all day, although sometimes I apply the lotion in the afternoon, as a refresher.  I love it!

Sensuous makes cold weather not just bearable but fun.

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

Lauder's "Sensuous" is a  wonderful scent for cooler weather.  I've been wearing Miss Dior Cherie for spring and summer but wanted something richer for fall.  I found it in "Sensuous".  It wraps you in the olfactory equivalent of cashmere and then adds what smells like a delicious hint of a sparkling fireplace.  After a few minutes you may get the hint of a rich, sweet tobacco or perhaps a smooth rich chocolate. The perfume smells warm and soft and truly *sensuous *indeed. My husband loves it and loves to snuggle my neck when I am wearing it, which believe me I ***am*** these days.  Even my new puppies love this scent, so there is definitely something universally attractive in this lovely perfume.  I can't think of a better scent for fall and winter than this and recommend that everyone at least try it.

I always test any new scent at least twice before I buy and try to make one of the test sprays at the end of the day so I can see how it smells on my hair and clothes the next morning.  This gives me an idea of how it lasts and whether or not I like the bottom notes as well as the first top notes.  "Senuous" passes all the tests for me.

Amazing scent

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

I absolutely can not say enough good things about this perfume or even come close to being able to describe how awesome this scent it. Let me first start off by saying that I am a very picky person when it comes to smells, I can't take over-powering almost obnoxious smells. Estee Lauder has created a perfume that smells amazing, but doesn't leave me gasping for air from it's powerful scent when putting it on. The perfume has a very unique scent that is a cross between an amber and floral smell. I love the way I feel once I have put this perfume on, like I can take on the world but still feel sexy at the same time. One of the first reasons I tried the perfume was because I liked the design of the fragrance bottle, it gives off a chic look that in-turn matched it's scent! Another reason I love this fragrance is because it lasts for a long time and needs only to be reapplied once if I am going back out after work or for a special occasion. Overall a great product!

Estee's Sensuous - is just OK.

from Canton, OH

Comments about Estee Lauder Sensuous:

The best Estee product fragrance and lotion they have is Super Estee.  Get the most compliments on that.  Was really disappointed on this new fragrance, "Sensuous."  Lotion goes on sticky - fragrance is gone by mid morning.  Not like their other Super Estee - really stays ALL DAY!