Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler

Lightweight

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler:

A little goes a long way, so if you purchase the 3.4 ounce size, the bottle should last you four or five months. Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ is packed with moisturizing ingredients, many of which are unpronounceable, but most of which seem to be safe if you do a little research. If there are parabens in this product, they are hiding behind another name.

Absorption
Perfectionist absorbs quickly and easily. Unlike a lot of moisturizing products, this one doesn't contain mineral or other oils that float on the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ does not clog my pores. The product contains only a very small amount of oil.

If you're looking for a miracle facelift in a bottle, this isn't it. But if you want fine lines to look diminished and your skin to look healthier and brighter, Estee Lauders Perfectionist CP+ can help with that. Obviously, some skin types react differently to different products. Mine seems smoother and softer and even a little brighter.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Filler helps a little.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler:

This past month I have been using the Estee Lauder Idealist around my right eye, the Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler around my left eye, and then at night their Advanced Night Repair.

I have to say that the Idealist works best on my skin. It smooths it, and the wrinkles don't look so bad. The Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Filler, tends to sit a little on the skin, and doesn't absorb as well.

The combination of using all Estee Lauder products seems to work, and my wrinkles are slightly improved.

I personally wouldn't buy a full size one with the experience I had.

Absorption
Didn't do as well as other Estee products.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Didn't clog pores.

Slightly improved my wrinkles.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

What took them so long?

from Woodbridge, CT

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler:

There is a new wrinkle filler there which truly works and is so amazing, that I wonder what took them so long to develop it.  It is called Perfectionist CP+ by Estee Lauder.  You will love it as much as I do.

It claims to fill, smooth, and help reduce the look of even your deepest wrinkles on contact including those horrible laugh lines, brow lines, crow's feet, and even lip lines.  Estee Lauder claims to see a 61% improvement the look of wrinkles in just 4 weeks when used with its Wrinkle Lifting Serum.  I prefer to use other skin products, but have to admit that the Perfectionist CP+ works just as well without the serum on contact.

I apply it on a clean face by placing it on all my wrinkles (which are so many I'm surprised I don't use a tube a day!)  After applying it I pat it in and smooth it.  Next I apply my moisturizer, and finally, my foundation.  What a difference!  My lipstick doesn't bleed all day at all!

It is new, so I urge you to order or buy Perfectionist CP+ before it is all sold out.  This is one product that will fly off the shelves!  You will love Perfectionist CP+!