Other Foundations:
Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10

Great for day time and work!!

Comments about Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10:

I have tried couple of foundations before but never worked for me. When I was in sephora looking for a new one, one of the girls over there insisted I tried this. I did and liked it. I have been using this since couple of years now and abs loving it. It's a light coverage one and I feel its ideal for day time or work. It covers blemishes well. and blends well with the my skin. You wouldn't feel like you have dabbed on a lot of makeup. Very light and looks natural.

E/L Double Wear Light Carry Light

from Collierville, TN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10:

i use product of E/L daily. By using estee lauder double wear light makeup intensity , no one knows i am wearing it on my skin. It blends in my skin so deeply that my friends say you are glowing but we can'y see any makeup on you. Ans i blush and say i am wearing it .

Never used a better makeup!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10:

I'm a dancer and need a makeup that will last through sweat and will make sure that my face looks flawless on the pictures. Estee lauder double wear makeup meets all my needs and I absolutely love it.