Other Women's Perfumes:

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

jasmine-y sweet scent

from Coastal, NC

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I am not a big perfume wearer. I prefer body sprays and powders usually....light scents. I received a gift of Beyond Paradise from a friend a while back and loved it! It reminds me of jasmine oil that was so popular in the 70's and 80's. I haven't used it in a while, as I like to switch up scents and pocketbooks and shoes quite often.....so when I got a whiff of my 19 year old daughter before she went out last night, I said, "You smell delicious, what is that"? She said, "That stuff of yours in the little colorful bottle". She loved it too. I'll be lucky if it's still here when she heads back to college tomorrow.

Beyond Paradise truly paradise found

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

With just a whiff this fragrance takes you to the islands. I purchased this fragrance when it debuted and have worn it faithfully since. I constantly am asked what I am wearing and where to find it! While not a 'classic' Estee Lauder scent, in my opinion, it is the best of the line. My only complaint is that you can only get the fragrance - it would be wonderful to have the full range of lotions and bath gels!

EL beyond paradise

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

i was drawn to to this perfume initially by the bottle (do you notice a trend for me? lol). i casually mentioned it in front of my sister, and the sweetheart that she is went and bought it for me as an anniversary gift. it helped that there was a gift with purchase along with the perfume, so it was an even better deal (i HIGHLY recommend that if you like a perfume by either lancome, estee lauder, clinique or elizabeth arden and plan on buying it, wait for a gift with purchase event at one of the department stores, as youre getting a nice freebie along with something you wanted to get anyway). the perfume is light, kind of a spicy musky smell, not all that flowery, but it smells nice on me when i spray it on. the bottle was a 1.7 oz one, and i think thats more then enough for a first time buy, as you have the freedom to try another one if you didint like it that much. this perfume is nice, but not an all time fav. may not repurchase.

beyond paradise great at first.....

from Bessemer, AL

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I really likes this perfume when i smelled it at the store and first tried it on.  as I would wear it during the day it would seem to get stronger and would give me a headache.  i did not get many compliments on this perfume which is what i look for in a fragrance

My absolute favorite fragrance!

from Canton, GA

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

Beyind Paradise is my favorite fragrance. I received it as a gift 6 years ago and have been using it ever since. The fragrance can be worn everyday or on special occasions. It is light enought to wear everyday and special enough to wear when going out on the town. I absolutely love it!!

Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise is my favorite perfume

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I recieved Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise as a gift from my Grandmother. I do not wear perfume often because I have little children, and don't want to overwhelm them with fragrance. However, I found that Beyond Paradise was a nice soft fragrance. And I discovered that if I spray it under my shirt, it gives off just enough of a suttle fragrant. I haven't heard my kids complain at all when I wear Beyond Paradise. Also, I just really like this aroma. I like the way I feel when I'm wearing this perfume, and I just feel fresher. My husband always says I smell wonderful when I'm wearing this perfume. I would definately give this as a birthday or a Christmas gift. The only thing I would like to see in this product is an all natural or organic version. I would just feel like it was even safer to have on my skin and around my family. So from a lady who doesn't really go crazy over perfume, when I say Beyond Paradise is my favorite fragrance, that's saying a lot.

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise is my special gift to myself

from Jersey Shore, PA

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I don't always take the time or spend the money on things for myself, but Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise is the one special item I get for myself. It's got a fresh, floral fragrence that's not overpowering and everyone loves it. It's the perfect fragerance for a special night out or wearing everyday to work.

One of my all time faves!

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I am not particularly a coniseur of perfume, however I do get on kicks where I just have to go out and buy a new one.

I found this one several months ago and absolutely love it; so much so I bought the same fragrence in mens for my hubby!

It is such a versatile scent, allowing you to wear it for casual outings during the day, or as a more predominant scent at night.  I love that I can spritz a bit on in the morning and it is not overpowering all day long.  I am a stay at home mom of 2 kids under 3, so most of my daily activities do not include dressing up and making a statement.  But I do still like to smell good!  I can wear this to the park or out to a movie at night with friends.

It was a little pricey, but since I bought both the womens and mens scents, I qualified for the free gift which at the time was a really nice Estee Lauder black duffle bag.

A lot of this will go a long way, so depending on where you're going, you still don't need much to smell sweet and simple!

Beyond paradise well worth the name:heavenly Jasmine fragrance

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise:

I cannot stop myself from writing a review for Estee Lauder Beyond paradise perfume. It is one of the very first Estee Lauder perfumes that I tried a few years ago. It was suggested by one of my friends and I had to try it as I love Jasmine. My husband is allergic to strong fragrances and so I usually do not wear a lot of perfumes although I love them. Finally when I bought this perfume, My husband totally loved it (very unlikely of him). I have always used this perfume since then for any important occasion. The fragrance is very mild.. not overpowering like some perfumes.and yet is never gone unnoticed.  It smells so natural and fresh nd doesn't smell like anything artificial.I love it to the point that the huge bottle that I bought is empty now and I am ready to buy one pretty soon. The fact that I love now is that it is available in discount stores since last year unlike when I bought it from a department store. I just totally love this product and totally recommend it to anyone who loves mild and flowry perfumes.