Other Patio Furnitures:
Essential Garden
9952KM-2368A
Essential Garden Fincher Gold 16" Patio Throw Pillow

Summary

Create a new look to your outdoor space with this solid square throw pillow.

This 16 throw pillow will add a fresh look to your patio space.  You will be able to once again enjoy your patio or deck in comfort with this new additional to your patio collection.  This pillow is made with a durable long lasting spun polyester fabric.

Essential Garden Fincher Gold 16" Patio Throw Pillow

Retro Throw Pillow

from Ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Attractive
  • Comfortable

Cons

Comments about Essential Garden Fincher Gold 16" Patio Throw Pillow:

The yellow pattern is absolutely amazing on these pillows! It adds a great pop of color to the patio. The pillow is one of the softest outdoor friendly pillows I have ever owned. The weaving design in the pattern loos beautiful. It feels great to cozy up with it and some iced tea and a good book on a nice sunny day. The fact that it is made for the patio makes even better so I never have to worry too much about one of the kids spilling something on it because it is very easy to wash them! The 16" pillow is a pretty decent size, smaller than a standard bed pillow but big enough to be noticeable. The pillow is amazingly comfortable and has an over-stuffed feel to it which I love. Overall, it is a great patio pillow for the price- it is so cute and equally useful. Two thumbs up!

• I Am A:
      • Family Young Kids

Great pair of Loungers!

from Ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Attractive
      • Comfortable
      • Ergonomic

Cons

Comments about Essential Garden Fincher Gold 16" Patio Throw Pillow:

I was looking for a set of loungers my husband and I could both stretch out on this summer and these are just perfect! It was really important to me that the loungers could lay in a completely flat postion as well as the lounge position. These are perfect because I can easily lay the chair flat when I am laying out and they work well to lay on and get a tan! The fabric is a little rough but overall the chairs seem very durable. We have the two loungers in an enclosed screened patio to protect that from rust and water damage. So far so good! The black color still looks as good as the day we bought the chairs and we get a lot of direct sunlight beating down on them all day on our porch. They are also very easy to clean. I recommend them to my friends.