Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Essence Of Beauty
Essence Of Beauty Body Lotion

Essence Of Beauty Body Lotion

One of my favorite smelling lotions

from TX

Comments about Essence Of Beauty Body Lotion:

I use to get all my lotions from a specialty store but recently started to buy the Essence of Beauty Line products. For about half the price I get twice as much. The Japanese Garden lotion is my absolute favorite. When I get out of the shower I put some on and my husband always comments about how good it smells. It has a nice sweet smell without smelling like a teenager. The lotion works great on my skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. My skin sometimes get irritated with scented lotions, but with this brand I have not had any problems so far. It seems to pamper my skin and make me feel fresh and vibrant. I think this is a great product and a great buy. I couldn't be happier.

So far every lotion I buy of this product smells great.

Absorption
Absorbs great into the skin and leaves it moisturized. Does not leave an oily residue at all.

Does a very good job at covering your skin and treating dry skin.

• Absorption:

Moisture and fragrance

from Tatamy, PA

Comments about Essence Of Beauty Body Lotion:

This brand of body lotions has several different scent varieties. Some I like better than others. All have lotion with a nice consistency. The lotion is thick enough to have some substance to it but not so thick that it is difficult to apply. It absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I really like the travel size bottle because it is so handy to throw in my purse. The fragrance in this lotion is noticeable, but not cloying. I like that you can layer your fragrance by using the body lotion and body spray together. I wouldn't say that this is an outstanding product, but rather an average performer.

The scent is not so strong as to last all day, but strong enough to notice while you are applying the product.

Absorption
The lotion absorbs well, leaving no greasy feeling or residue.

I wouldn't say that it is an intense of long lasting product, but it does the trick.

• Absorption: