3.9
Equate
Equate Pregnancy Test

Equate Pregnancy Test

3.9

Equate Pregnancy Tests are really one of the best.

When i thought i was pregnant this last time, i went to the store and looked over the different brands of pregnancy test. I didnt have alot of money so i settled for the cheaper equate pregnancy tests which stated on teh package that it could be compared to the first response ones.

When i took the test it came out positive. I set up a doctors appointment at a clinic to verify my findings and to my surprise they gave me a test of theirs and it came out negative. I didnt understand. They had me come back the next morning and once again it came out negative, even after they tried both test they carried that are suppossed to be the top of the line.

So i went home figuring the test i took was wrong but i still had a feeling it wasnt. I went back to the store bought another equate pregnancy test went home and took it and again it was positive. I called the clinic explained what happened and they scheduled me a appointment in a week. I went to my appointment and this time it came out positive. What a releif just knowing i was right in the first place.

The clinic admitted that they should switch to the equate brand for at least one of the two they carry since it seemed to pick up the pregnancy up to almost 2 weeks earlyier than theres did.

Even though the test i took was a generic cheaper test, i worked better than the hospital brand. I would buy this test any other time i thought i was pregnant before going to the doctor.

Its was so easy to use, and quick too. It only takes a few minutes to find out the results. It cant get any easier than that.

False Positive result, twice

I bought the Equate Early Result 2pack at Wal Mart. The first test was clearly positive and so was the second. I showed them to my husband and we were both very excited. I took 2 First Response the next day and they were both negative. I started my period 2 days after that. Once I started doing a little research, I found that many women have had false positives with Equate.

Pregnancy test

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

Since I stopped taking my birth control pill my periods have been crazy irregular. Of course I've had a few scares. This is the only brand of test I have used because it is very inexpensive but just as quality because I always trust equate. Most recently, I bought the test that can detect before your period if you are pregnant. I ended up starting before I used it so I kept it a couple months then came another time where I felt it necessary to take a test. The instructions are just like any other test, maybe even easier than some. I was frustrated because as soon as I finished peeing on the stick I noticed blood and that I had started my period. The test ended up negative (ha) so it was accurate! Every other test was negative and I've never been pregnant do I assume they were all accurate either way as well. If you want to test just for peace of mind these have always worked well for me. And they are inexpensive. You should go to a doctor if you really are concerned you are prego though.

False Positive result, twice

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

Equate Pregnancy Tests are really one of the best.

from Calais, ME

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

Equate Pregnancy Tests have not been wrong for me yet!

from Pleasant Grove, UT

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

Okay, so I have 6 kids and I just found out that I am pregnant with #7. I get worried every month that I might be pregnant, so I buy these Equate pregnancy tests because they're cheap and I can justify taking them and not wasting a bunch of money. So this is what I bought when I started to suspect pregnancy this time. When I took the test, I was already 5 1/2 weeks (we had sick kids distracting me, or I probably would have tested sooner) and it immediately showed a dark line telling me that I was, in fact, pregnant. It was so dark there was no doubt. I love the control lines it has to prove that the test worked. I have taken more than a dozen of these tests over the years, and I only had 1 fail, but I knew it failed because the control lines didn't show up, so I just took another one the next day. The stick is really easy to pee on, really easy to read, and it's always been accurate for me.

Equate is sucky this year!!

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

In november 2010 my results were clear and and positive. I had an ectopic miscarriage and I'm two weeks late so I've taken 2 equate pregnancy tests. One was a week ago and one was today. Both of these tests have come back invalid. dont waste your money!!!!!!!

Not Very Reliable

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

We recently began trying to conceive.  When it came time to take my first pregnancy test I wanted to try days before my missed period.  I purchased the Wal-Mart brand of pregnancy test and was very anxious for the results.  I waited until morning 1 day before my missed period to take the test.  I was very anxious waiting on the results.  After the alloted time I looked at the test and saw one very blue line and another patching hint of blue sometimes no blue depending on the light.  I disregarded as a negative.  2 days later I had still not started my period so I decided to take the other test in the package.  I took this test first thing in the morning so my hormones would be higher and once again got the same result with the second blue line not being very prominent at all.  This left my husband and I puzzled becuase we could not clearly tell if a second blue line was present.  After another 2 days of no period we took another more expensive test and the second line was so clear there was no doubt.  I wish I had that same result 4 days earlier with the previous test.

quick, easy to read results

from Newport, KY

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

I know first-hand how it feels when you think you might be pregnant. And as soon as you have that hunch, you want to take a test and find out. However, you want a test that is going to give you an answer you can be sure of. There is so much hoopla about testing too early, getting a negative, then taking another test later that comes back positive. Well, I tested fairly early. Definitely within one week of missing my period. I have taken pregnancy tests before, and am used to laying it flat and waiting for a few minutes then looking to get the result. Well, this was unnecessary with Equate. No sooner than (pardon my bluntness) the stream of urine touched the absorbent end, there was clearly a control line and a positive line. There was no mistaking it. + you are pregnant, - you are not. I have done tests where you really couldn't tell if there was a line or not, or there were evaporation line issues, but the plus sign for positive was very bright and easy to read. After 5 minutes the line had faded considerably, so I recommend checking the test within 5 minutes to see it clearly.

I will always choose and recommend the Equate Pregnancy Test

from Detroit, AL

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

I have four kids. The first time I got pregnant I actually bought the more expensive test. You get what you pay for right? Not in this case I took three of there test and kept getting diffrent results. Then I tried Equate it worked it was acurate, it was easy and it didn't cost no where near what those other brands did. It has always been acurate and correct for me and I now wouldn't use another brand. In fact when my closest freinds think they are pregnant I always recommend Equate.. You can buy them at walmart and even have them shipped to your door.

A pregnancy test is a pregnancy test.

from Jacksonville, IL

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

I've used these pregnancy tests with all my children and they've worked every time.. three children altogether.. and about seven pregnancy tests.. lol, I was a little surprised by my first. I kept thinking maybe because it was a store brand, it wasn't working right. I always bought the 2 pack just in case one messed up but it never did. The idea is pretty basic, pee on a stick, wait a few seconds, then look at it. Plus sign, you're pregnant. Minus sign, you're not. Can't get much more simple than that. Also, it says you're supposed to wait a couple minutes before checking the results but mine showed up almost instantly with all mine, even with my second child.. and I wasn't due to get my period for another week. Obviously the price is right. Overall, great product, fast and accurate results [every time!], easy to use, and at the always low Equate price. Can't get a better deal on a pregnancy test!!

Equate - Pregnancy Test A Big Relief

from Plano, TX

Comments about Equate Pregnancy Test:

I am a 30year old female, and when i was 21 i got married. Now i remember then when i got recently married. These pregnancy tests were not easily available and every time i face this question "OH GOD AM I PREGGY!!!!" then i have to go to a laboratory, take a urine collector, deposite my urine and then wait patiently keeping my fingers crossed for the answer. Then there came a time when these pregnency tests were available but damn costly and also not that reliable as the labrotary tests. Now even if we take the tests then we are not sure of the results and also the cost factor would again force us to go to these lab. Now thanks to some very reliable but cost effective brand like EQUATE its become very easy for ladies like us. This Pregnancy tests guarantee 99% accuracy and also extremely easy to use. Just a drop of urine in it and bang! u get the most accurate result. Also equate supplies these pregnency tests at a much lower cost than others.