Other Digestion Medicines:

Equate (Walmart) Anti-Diarrhea Tablets

Works Pretty Well, But Not Quickly

from Utah

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Anti-Diarrhea Tablets:

On the plus side, these anti-diarrhea tablets are cheaper than most alternatives, and once they start working, they work quite well. So on that hand, I would consider them a pretty good value.
But on the negative side, since they don't work as quickly as I would like. Personally, I would rather pay a little bit more for something that would work faster.

Although this product does not begin to work quite as quickly as I would like, it does work pretty well once it kicks in. Once it starts to work, it works about as quickly as the more expensive, name-brand equivalents.

These tablets are very easy to take, and I have personally never had a problem taking these tablets. They are simple to swallow simply with a glass of water.

One downside to this product is its immediacy. When diarrhea occurs, I am looking for relief as quickly as I can possible get it. But this product does not provide relief nearly as quickly as I would like for it to, nor nearly as quickly as other brands of products that are available.

• Immediacy: