3.5

3.5

They Work Great

from Utah

Comments about Equate (Walmart) All Purpose Flushable Wipes - Fresh Scent:

These wipes are good value for the money, and my first choice for adult wipes. They are strong and durable, so they don't rip with use. But one downside is that they are sometimes too moist. The added moisture combined with the natural moisture of what is being wiped can sometimes cause more smearing the cleaning. On the plus side, being flushable is a very useful and helpful benefit. We have never had problems with them clogging or damaging our sanitation system. These wipes are also unscented, and we have never had problems with allergic reactions, dry skin, or any other bad reactions that are sometimes associated with this kind of wipes (although that type of thing can vary from person to person). But all around, especially considering the typical low cost of these wipes, they offer the most value and effectiveness for the money paid. They are well worth the money.

not the same as Cottonelle wipes, but better than dry tissue

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Equate (Walmart) All Purpose Flushable Wipes - Fresh Scent:

I have a man in the house.  Some people might not understand what I mean when I say this, but I assume that at least a few people reading this have lived with a man at some point.  That being said, in order to cut down on the odors and 'streaks' that guys can leave behind, I purchase wet wipes.  The Equate All Purpose Flushable Wipes are a cost-conscious alternative to the pricier Cottonelle Fresh Wipes.  The Equate Wipes are the same size but do not work in the Cottonelle tub as well as the Cottonelle refills do.  I have noticed that they dry out faster as well.  When using multiple wipes we have found that it's a good idea not to flush more than two or three at once or else you risk clogging the toilet.  The real up-side to Equate wipes versus Cottonelle is price.  Though the Cottonelle wipes are more expensive, they come in a smaller pack.  Some would say that there are things that you don't compromise on, but these are something that you use and flush, so why bother paying more?