4.8
Equate
Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub

Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub

4.8

Equate Scrub a close second to the leading name-brand

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub:

When I ran out of my St. Ive's apricot scrub, my husband picked some up for me at the store when he was out shopping. But of course, he saw the Equate brand of scrub and figured that it had to be just as good (and cheaper too!).

I was skeptical that I would like it, but didn't want to hurt his feelings, so dutifully tried it out. Lucky for me, I was very pleasantly surprised! The Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub was almost as good as the name-brand version. I felt like it did a great job of ridding my face of dead skin and achieving that desired "glow."

The only areas (and they are minor) that I felt it didn't quite live up to its name-brand counterpart were in consistency and scent. The consistency of the Equate scrub has more of the "grit" per cream, so it takes a little bit to get used to the more rough feel of this scrub (which might be what you prefer anyways). The scent, to be honest, was just not that great. Not horrible, but nothing to write home about.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this product as a great alternative for your traditional choice of Apricot scrub!

• Ease of Application:

Good Results For Low Price

from Utah

Comments about Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub:

I have been very pleased with the results of this product, especially considering the low price that comes with using the Equate brand. Combining the low price and the good results makes this a good deal.

This product does quite well at giving my skin a deep cleaning. Personally, I do not use it every day. But I do like to use it a couple times a week for a little bit deeper cleaning than a regular soap gives. For this type of use, I have been very pleased with the results that I have seen.

Ease of Application
This scrub is extremely easy to use, and I like its portability as well. Since it is in a relatively small container with a lid that snaps on well, it is extremely easy to take in a bag when traveling.

This body scrub is apricot scented. Typically I do not like scented scrubs, body washes, and shampoos, since they are often too strong and overpowering. But this one is rather pleasant. It gives a nice scent while not overwhelming the person smelling it.

• Ease of Application:

A good, cheaper version of the name brand!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub:

I would say that the Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub is pretty close to being just like the name brand competitor. I like this product and it's perfect if you are looking for a good facial scrub. You can't beat the price. For that reason alone it's worth trying it out if you haven't already. The beads/scrubbers in it work great at really getting deep down into pores. It cleans out dirt, makeup and built up stuff off of your face. The smell is pretty good. It smells like apricots of course. This apricot facial scrub leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I would buy this again. I wouldn't use this product every day just because it is more rough than other facial stuff out there, but a couple/few times a week works great. It also has a nice feeling afterward and your face will smell good.

This equate scrub works good at giving your skin/pores a good deep down clean. It has a great scrub to it and you feel like you are really getting in there. It works hard to make your skin feel great!

This had a pretty good scent to it. Nothing over the top, but a good fresh and clean apricot smell.

Best scrub I've used

Comments about Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub:

I was doubtful with this scrub at first but my sister had gotten some and I tried it and I honestly do love this stuff. When I first tried it I was even doubtful because it almost feels like there are little balls or something in this stuff and its just rolling around on your skin and it didn't feel like it was doing anything until I got out of the shower and was like wow! All my dry dead skin on my face was gone. My face felt so smooth and soft and even looked a whole lot better. Right after use my face felt refreshed and clean. This stuff is great, you wouldn't maybe think so because it isn't really a name brand but it is really good. This caused no irritation with my skin either and I have sensitive skin. I'm just glad my sister had bought some and let me try it, otherwise I probably would have never known. This is by far the best scrub I have used so far. If your looking for a good facial scrub try this!

A scrub that relly helped

from Oswego, NY

Comments about Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub:

I first used an apricot scrub when I was a teenager and it was awful.  It was too harsh then, and made me break out even more.  Now I am thirty-something, my skin has changed alot since then and I needed something new.  My pores seemed enlarged with some blackheads popping up.  My skin tone seemed uneven, with a few rough spots.  Out of the many new products I used (mostly cleansers though), the old-fashioned apricot scrub worked the best.  I saw improvements to my skin immediately.  The blackheads were gone.  My pores got smaller.  The uneveness smoothed out.  The rough patches were gone.I  look younger.  The apricot scrub did not even leave my skin irratated or red, like it did oh so many years ago.  I generally recommend generic products for the most part, if you find ones that match the name brands you would normally use.  Equate is a very good generic.  I really on Equate for quality and to save a lot of money.