Other Digestion Medicines:
Equate
Equate Ranitidine

Equate Ranitidine

The ONLY Antacid That Works For Me!

Comments about Equate Ranitidine:

Equate's Ranitidine is the only antacid that works for me. Even the brand name Zantac, which has the main ingredient of ranitidine, still does not work as well or as long as the Equate brand. Most people think Equate does not have quality products due to their prices. They actually have good quality items.

It completely takes away my acid reflux in minutes. I find taking one in the beginning of the day keeps you good for about 12 hours.

The pills are tiny, pink, circular, solid form doses. Very easy to swallow, no residue left over from the pill.

Immediacy
It works within 20 minutes.

• Immediacy:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Equate Ranitidine:

Ranitidine is the ONLY anti-inflammatory that works for me. It has to be 150mg though. This Equate brand version which is much cheaper than the Zantac brand (Brand name Ranitidine based anti-acid) is great to use. I only need one per day, most other antiacids I'll need 2-3 per day.

I take one pill & I'm good for a whole day! Unless of course we have spaghetti! :)

It's a small pill, little pink tablet. Doesn't have any gross tasting coating on it either. It also does not dissolve on your tongue.

Immediacy
I feel relief within 15 minutes.

• Immediacy: