Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Cheap but ok

Comments about Equate Milk & Honey Hand Soap:

The Equate (Walmart) Milk & Honey Hand Soap is a cheaper soap, being the generic brand sold at Walmart. It is a decent soap for being such a low price. It is not too harsh on the skin but helps hydrate a little bit. It still needs to be accompanied with lotion, especially in dry climates. I did not like the smell of the honey very much.

The Equate (Walmart) Milk & Honey Hand Soap gets my hands tolerably clean. I use it in guest bathrooms and public bathrooms in my house. I have not had any problems with it not being able to get dirt out of my fingernails or anything. The soap is a bit creamy which is good because it helps hydrate my hands.

The Equate (Walmart) Milk & Honey Hand Soap has a scent that is pretty faint, but I still do not like it very much. The honey smell does not seem to be "authentic." Luckily it does not linger on my hands for very long, and until it fades it is not overpowering.

Equate Milk & Honey: Great Generic Version

Comments about Equate Milk & Honey Hand Soap:

Having used and liked a national brand's Milk & Honey Liquid Hand Soap, I was curious (and admittedly skeptical) as to how well Equate's version would match up in quality. This was actually a pleasant surprise, as I found Equate's Milk & Honey Hand Soap to be a close match to the more expensive brands.

While some Equate soaps have really dried out my skin, the Milk & Honey Hand Soap actually moisturizes my hands and leaves them more hydrated than they were before watching. It is non irritating to my already sensitive skin.

Another good thing about this soap is the light relaxing scent. It does not have a strong perfume scent like other varieties.

Most importantly, this soap suds up well and effectively cleans your hands. We dilute each jug with half water half soap and it still works quite well.

So if you want a nice, gentle soap that is also inexpensive, try Equate's version out.

Wonderful soap and budget-friendly soap that smells like honey!

Comments about Equate Milk & Honey Hand Soap:

I really love Equate brand liquid soaps in all the different varieties. Warm Milk and Honey is one of my favorite varieties of their soap. It smells like sweet honey. It leaves my hands smelling sweet and fresh. I love that the scent is not too strong. I am sensitive to certain smells so that is a plus for me.

Makes a great soapy lather that washes and cleans your hands, leaving them feeling clean and smelling like honey. It is budget-friendly and works just as well, if not better than the pricey named brands! I really appreciate the quality at an affordable price!

It smells pleasant and does smell like honey.