Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Equate

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I needed to find something that was economical, easily transportable, allergic free, and convenient to take with me when I did outdoor activities. I found all of what I needed when I saw these Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes at the store. I didn't bother with purchasing the dispenser size initially. I just bought the refill containers and placed them in a zip lock bag after opening. This gave me more room and an added protection against them getting wet when I packed. The package itself is easy to open and reseal. Each towelette dispenses without difficulty when needed. Although one side is patterned and one side is smooth, I didn't notice any difference in the cleaning abilities. Each towelette had enough moisture and cleaning product in it to complete any cleaning job I wanted to do. I have used them for multiple areas, face, hands, and body. The towelettes have a light, clean, fresh scent.

• Ease of Application:

A need to have

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I love this product and have been using it for years. I even recommend it to the men in my life as a cooling facial wipe in summer, working on cars etc - as it's safe to use on or around eyes. I have tried other brands but this one by far is the best. Removes make up easily without scrubbing your face raw or smudging up your washcloths and towels

Clean and mild scent

• Ease of Application:

Love these things!

from La Porte, IN

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I love these wipes! I am a professional face painter and have found that standard baby wipes cause an adverse skin reaction in many people especially on the face, including me. But these wipes are priced about the same and work soooo much better without the irritation of baby wipes! On the contrary, it delivers a cool and very soothing sensation to the skin. I use these wipes everyday before I apply my makeup, to take it off, and when I need to clean a face or fix a mistake while face painting, and these wipes work for it all!

Equate is my best friend!

from Grapevine, TX

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I love this product with all of my heart. I use so much make-up and most of the time I am too lazy to wash my face and this is where this product comes in! Whether I use make-up that day or not, I alway apply eye-liner! I use these wipes everynight and thank god they make these at such an affodable price, I have an excuse for being lazy! These wipes are so gentle to my eyes and are so good to my skin. I don't even have to scrub hard to get the make up off. Using this is like an easy way out but I highly recommend it because they work better than trying to use the regular cleaners. Before this product I had to use those horrible make-up remover that never work and I would have to scrub so hard, it would leave my skin red! But now these wipes come along and save me time and pain! It is a really good price for what it does and has great ingredients in there that helps your skin. I don't know where I'd be without this product!

great product

from Ashtabula, OH

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I work in the kitchen at work and often come home with skin feeling oily and damaged.  I use these cloths daily and love them.  I love that they have 2 sides to them.  One side slightly scrubs your face and exfoliates while the other side removes oil and makeup easily.  Skin is refreshed and smooth after using this product. I highly recommend using this product.

These Cleansing Towelettes are Great for the Price!

from Safford, AZ

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

I Have combonation skin and alot of products dry my skin out after use while others with Moisturizing properties make me oliy and break out and This Doesn't do that. I would say the Towelettes seem to be somewhat thin' but they take off my makeup PREFECTLY! i use the soft side to take off my eyemakeup then  exfoliating side to finish the rest of my face..and skin feel so soft afterwards. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because I think the Towelettes could be a bit thicker, other then that you can't beat the price!

Cheap, handy, clean smelling..and they actually work!

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Equate Exfoliating/Facial Cleansing Towelettes:

These make up remover wipes are a god sent. I was previously using the MAC make up remover towelettes which were absolutely amaaaaazing.. they smelled delicious and felt super luxurious on the skin when put on..BUT the economy changed and I no longer had the money to spend money on make up remover wipes. I went to WalMart to search for some make up remover..I bout these Equate Wipes in a pack of two.. for super cheap!! Less than 6 bucks!! They exfoliate while removing your face make up...To remove eye make up I would wet the Equate wipe on the corner and lightly rub your eye make up off. Works like a dream. I definitely recommend these wipes for the budget conscious individual. They also are great for on the go..or traveling. I dont leave the house without them to be honest!! I toss a pack in the car..and wipe off old make up between work and school..then re apply. These wipes are great..and go a long way!