3.8

3.8

Dangerous

from Tampa, Florida

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Compact
  • Effective

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Keep In The Bathroom

Comments about Equate Equate Electric tooth brush:

Please note that I like the way this tooth brush works on your teeth. I tried to keep it, but it became apparent the the brush comes off while the brush is working and it can easily stab your face. It did several times.

• Was this a gift?:

I wish I had discovered it sooner!

from troy, ohio

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Compact
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Effective

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Equate Equate Electric tooth brush:

I recently had a stroke and like all stroke victims, I couldn't get my coordination to work right when brushing my teeth. I tried your toothbrush.....AMAZING.....AWESOME....I brushed my teeth and they were clean....I have been running my tongue over my teeth for the last half hour feeling how clean they are. THANK YOU, I am so grateful I bought your toothbrush. I will never use anything else!

• Was this a gift?:

Comments about Equate Equate Electric tooth brush:

Equate Equate Electric tooth brush is great for those who do not like to brush their teeth because all you have to do is put it in your mouth and let the brush do all the work. This electric tooth brush is not as expensive like the other so it is very economical, recommend it to everyone.

Ok brush...

from Glen Allen, VA

Comments about Equate Equate Electric tooth brush:

We have this brush currently...we have previously owned the crest brand. Although this is comparable...I think cost wise this brush was a lot cheaper. However After using it for some weeks now I have realized that the brush bristles are starting to wear..As compared to my previous brush, it has worn off pretty quickly.

Also the bristles are not as soft as other brushes in the same category. The batteries used are normal they do not use up too much batteries. Even though it is an electric brush, it is a very basic electric brush.I like that it is cheaper compared to other brushes, but the quality is also like wise..less than the other brushes.

The bristle heads are sturdy, but the handle of the brush is not very nicely designed. It is a little bulky and makes holding the brush a little difficult. Choose this brush if you want a basic electric brush but dont want to dole out a lot of money for it.