Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Cons

Good stuff

from TN

Comments about Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray:

I can remember getting sick a lot when I was little and I always had the worst cough and sore throat to come along with it. I would cough so bad that people say I sound like a dog barking. I was not a huge fan of cough drops because they tasted so bad and I could never keep them in my mouth long enough to do any good. With this sore throat anesthetic spray, I had no option to spit it out. My mom always made me use this stuff. I absolutely hated the taste, but it definitely helped! It works pretty much instantly and the nasty taste eventually goes away. The relief I get from the spray is good enough that I do not mind dealing with the gross taste. Too bad they cannot make it taste good! Then it would be an even bigger blessing! I only do not rate it a ten because the taste really is that bad.

Cough Suppression
This has worked perfectly for me. It always helps me to stop coughing and gets rid of that itchy feeling in my throat.

• Cough Suppression:

Just as good as the name brand counterpart

Comments about Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray:

I usually don't trust any medicine except the name brand but the name brand of this medicine was out at the store so I bought this. I get sore throat often due to a condition I have and the doctor suggested an anesthetic spray. This works so well that I probably won't go back to the name brand one.

When I first used this, the cherry flavor made me sick to my stomach, but now it doesn't bother me. It instantly relieves sore throat.

It's suggested that this can also be used for minor mouth irritations and pain resulting from canker sores.

Another important note: This product is alcohol free. This tends to be extremely important for some people.

Congestion Relief
Not used for congestion relief, but I actually found it a little easier to breathe after using this.

Chest Congestion Relief
Not the purpose of the product

Relief of Aches & Pains
Rated good because it doesn't numb the pain quite long enough.

Cough Suppression
Does ease the pain when you cough but does not suppress the cough.

Equate Sore Throat Spray: The Quick Relief You Crave

from Houston, TX

Comments about Equate Cherry Sore Throat Oral Anesthetic Spray:

Among all of the symptoms of the common cold, the worst is a sore throat. Most other symptoms, like runny nose, congestion, etc., are annoyances at the most. But a bad sore throat can be extremely painful and make it very difficult to eat food. Lozenges can help a little, but a really bad sore throat needs sore throat spray and one cost efficient option is Equate Sore Throat Phenol Oral Anesthetic Spray.

Equate Sore Throat Phenol Oral Anesthetic Spray is very easy to take. It is cherry in flavor and application is as simple as a few pumps in the mouth, aimed at the throat. The liquid needs to be allowed to remain on the throat for about fifteen second before spitting the remaining liquid out. It immediately numbs the throat, eliminating the sometimes unbearable pain associated with this cold and flu symptom.

Equate Sore Throat Phenol Oral Anesthetic Spray goes to work instantly and this fact is easily the greatest advantage of using the product. All it takes is fifteen seconds and sore throat pain is under control. The numbing effect is far stronger than what you get with a sore throat lozenge and it is a little longer lasting. It would be nice if it lasted even longer, but it is still good and it helps encouraging healing.

Sore throat pain can be terrible, but it nice to know that Equate Sore Throat Phenol Oral Anesthetic Spray is ready to make the situation better. It works well and costs about half as much as the popular name brands. The relief it provides and the economic value make this a product not to miss when sore throat pain has you down.

Congestion Relief
Not intended for congestion relief

Chest Congestion Relief
Not intended for chest congestion relief

Relief of Aches & Pains
Wipes out sore throat pain instantly

Cough Suppression
Not a cough medicine, but the soothing and numbing of the throat does lessen coughing.