3.8

Cons

Pretty good product.

from TN

Comments about Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle:

I use a few different facial and eye creams to help reduce the aging of the skin on my face. Sometimes buying all the products I use it becomes a bit pricey. One day it was not quite in my budget to buy my favorite wrinkle cream so I decided to give this Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle cream a try. This cream was not too bad. I do think it was a good replacement cream to use for a few days until I could get my favorite brand. The difference in this cream and the cream I normally use is really only a few things. One difference is the consistency. This cream is a little more watery than the brand I would normally use. It still rubs in fairly well, but it does leave a more greasy feeling on my face. (The greasy feeling does eventually wear off.) I would recommend this cream to someone who wants to try out an anti-aging product but does not want to spend a ton of money on it. I do think this product would work if you continued to use it, as it did keep my skin soft and more vibrant than when using nothing.

Absorption
This cream absorbs fairly well, but not the best. It leaves an greasy feeling on my face that does eventually go away.

Average Results for Low Price

from Utah

Comments about Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle:

The results are average, but the price is low. One needs to decide whether they want to pay less or have more results.

Absorption
This absorbs into the skin pretty well. I would like it to a little bit more, but it certainly is not worse than other similar products that I have tried.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Personally, I have not experienced any negative side effects from using this product, whether clogged pores or any other problems. But of course, those things can vary from person to person. One should always consult the directions and warnings in order to be aware of allergic reactions or other negative side effects that could result from using this product.

This product does not seem to work as well as some of the name brand, more expensive products. For someone who only has light problems and does not need it to make a lot of difference, then it can work for them. But someone who has more serious problems should probably consider paying a little bit more for something that will be more effective.

great item for price

from Miami, FL

Comments about Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle:

THis cream was very effective for my under eye circles and had a pleasant smell,it did not irritate my sking nor it stainned other items in a particular way,It had a sober packaging which is consistent with Walmarts equate brand.The cream was smooth and it seemed effective right away.It was relatively easy to take out and put away and did no dry up real fast . The consistency was proper and it seemed very effective after a few uses.It had a somehow natural feeling to it compared to harsh chemistry creams likes Sudden Change..The sized of the container is proper --meaning not too small of a quantity.Overall I would recommend the product,but check ingredient list for people with allergies to certain ingredients...Great overall product...

Pretty Good, But Not Good Enough

from Manhattan, KS

Comments about Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle:

I tried Equate's version after using L'Oreal's product.  Equates version streaks my makeup (which I blend with my moisturizer before applying.)  It also does not leave my face feeling as moist after 20 minutes.  I am going back to L'Oreal.  I will use this on my hands, but probably won't repurchase.

for the money its worth it.

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Equate Advanced Firming and Anti-Wrinkle:

Equate firming and anti wrinkle cream is just as good as loreal's cream.  I compared the ingredients and its identical.  i like the way it feels going on and i like the way my skin feels after application.  why pay twice the price when you can have the same effects with a product and save money.  I use the extra money for products that cost a bit more.