4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ink/Paper Use:

Good printer for our home

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Epson Workforce 3540 All-In-One Printer WF-3540:

We've been using this printer for about 6 months and find it has worked extremely well for home use. We can't address business or home office use. The copies and scans are very high quality, almost indistinguishable from the original. Printing photos on ordinary copy paper is high quality, despite the low quality of the paper. It does a very good job of two-sided printing, although it is noisy. I can't give it a perfect 10 because controlling the paper source is a hassle, and it took us many tries to get it to accept paper from the rear paper feed.

Ink/Paper Use
The ink cartridges are small, but there is a larger size available.

Epson Workforce 3540 good little all in one

from Fountain, CO

Comments about Epson Workforce 3540 All-In-One Printer WF-3540:

I like this printed. It replaced my HP all in one. I like that I can get the XL ink. The print quality has been good. The scanner works. I am still getting used to some of the menus. Though it was really cool that I could print a piece of graph paper or a piece of lined paper. I like the ease of the double sided printing and copying. I love that I can copy 2 sided to 2 sided.

For performance I give it an 8 because the scanner is really quite slow. It has to warm up and then it take a bit for it to scan. My hp was faster in this department. If the warm up time was a little faster I would be happier. Also still getting used to the scanning program just not as user friendly as I am used to. I will say though that they scan quality is wonderful I guess the extra time is worth it if I am scanning a picture but not for documents. I have not tried my receipts yet as the time it takes for normal paper so not sure on that.

Copy Quality
They copy quality is great. But if the paper you copying is a little thin and has printing on both sides you do get a ghost of the 2nd side when coping.

Ink/Paper Use
So far the ink seems to be good. I am not running though it at lighting speed but I have just now changed my color ink for the first time so not sure how much a regular ink will last also I got the XL ink. This does have two paper trays but will only pull paper from the top tray, not sure if this is a setting issue or what. Would be better if tray one was empty that it would pull from tray two.

It is easy to use some of the setting confuse me but I know I will learn them with time as I need them.

So far it has been durable.

I like the design it is small for all it can do, great that it takes up less space on my desk than the last one.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Epson air printer best I have owned

Comments about Epson Workforce 3540 All-In-One Printer WF-3540:

I like this printer a lot. Easy to use and set up wifi with no trouble. I can print from anywhere in my home. The color quality is great and i like the fact that there are only 3 ink cartridges. I would recommend this to anyone for a home business.

Great for home, don't think this is a business printer.

Copy Quality
This printer has no smudges and I am able to print pictures as well as business cards perfect every time. I like that each ink cartridge can be replaced separately . The printer still prints even if one color runs out

Ink/Paper Use
These were the same cartridges that came with the printer and we still have ink. Even with all the mistakes I make.

Literally walks you through setup I do lose wifi connection from time to time but all I have to do is enter the password.

Paper tray seems that it may not hold up if you need to close it often but otherwise good.

Can be placed right up against the wall because it paper feeds from front

• Ink/Paper Use:

The best home printer I have ever owned. I love it.

Fast, easy and reliable.

This printer is very fast and the quality of the prints is wonderful.

Copy Quality
Quality is very high. I use for my real estate business and the copys need to be good for clients and they are.

Ink/Paper Use
Does not ruin paper like my HP did and the ink seems to be lasting longer as well.

Took about 10 minutes to set up and now all users in my house are printing to it without issue.