Other All-In-One Printers:

Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer

Pros

Cons

• Ink/Paper Use:

Best Printer I Have Ever Had!

Comments about Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer:

I have always been a fan of Hewlett Packard when it came to computer equipment, especially printers. The last time we had one, we had some issues with it, so we went shopping for a new printer. When we saw the Epson, we didn't really know what to expect. We have had this Epson Workforce All-In-One Printer for about a year now, and it's by far the best printer we have ever had.

This one item, has replaced our old printer, scanner, fax machine, copier, and film developer. It out performs all of the different kinds of equipment we used to have. The picture quality is fantastic, and it performs quickly and efficiently. We are even able to print photos, because the color quality is so crisp.

I happen to make all kinds of graphic organizers with pictures, boxes, and creative designs because of my line of work, so I have really put this machine to work, and it has passed the test with flying colors! I love how quickly this machine spits out all of my creations with such superb precision and clarity.

Copy Quality
I often copy in color, as well as in black and white, and it always comes out with pristine perfection. The colors are clean, crisp, and flawless.

Ink/Paper Use
This is one of the most phenomenal aspects of the Epson Workforce All-In-One Printer. I print many things each day, and I have only had to replace the cartridges a couple of times. I am truly amazed at how long this ink has lasted.

The only thing that has made this not completely perfect, is that our computer had some trouble recognizing it, when we first got it. Once we were able to get past that, and we did, we have had no problems. It is very easy to use. It's as simple as pushing a button, and in the blink of an eye, a perfect, finished product, comes out.

We put this through the wringer, so to speak. I use it constantly, and it just keeps going.

Its design is what makes it perform so beautifully. It is definitely better that any other printer, scanner, or fax machine I have ever had.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Has been just what I needed!

Comments about Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer:

This printer has done everything that I needed perfectly. The ink cartridges lasted a long time before needing to change and I have found that the cost to print has been much cheaper than other printers. I would not switch to any other printer manufacturer after trying this printer. could not be happier.

BEST PRINTER I HAVE EVER OWNED

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer:

THIS PRINTER FAR EXCEEDS ANY OTHER PRINTER I HAVE EVER OWNED. SIMPLICITY AND QUALITY PICS AND COPIES ARE BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. I WILL STICK WITH EPSON FROM NOW ON IF THEY CONTINUE TO PRODUCE SUCH QUALITY PRODUCTS

SIMPLE AND FAST! AWESOME

CRYSTAL CLEAR

VERY USER FRIENDLY

Now That I've Tried Epson, I'll Never Go Back to HP

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer:

If you've ever suffered from a tempermental HP printer and wanted to toss it from a high rise window, have I got a suggestion for you. My Epson Workforce 635 printer performs circles around all of the problematic HP printers I've used in the past.

When it comes to performance, my Epson 635 Workforce has it all...automatic document feeder, automatic 2-sided printing, super fast printing, extra high-capacity black ink, 250 sheet capacity, print/copy/scan/fax, wireless wi-fi and a 2.5-inch LCD screen, There's not much this printer can't do for me. And more importantly, it does all of its tasks without glitches or freezes. However, I am glad that there is a "quiet mode" option because the one downside is that the printer can be a little noisy.

Copy Quality
The copy quality of the Epson is very good. The printer works equally well for text, photos, illustrations, or a combination. The ink dries almost instantly, so there's never any smudging on my pages. You can even print lined notebook and graph paper, and personalized note paper directly from the printer.

Ink/Paper Use
I know I'll use less paper because it's so easy to print front-to-back. Not sure about the ink usage; you need to have all cartridges in place even if you're only going to print with just black.

The Epson 635 is easy to use right out of the box. It was easy to set up and I could figure out simple tasks without even consulting the directions.

It's hard to say for sure, but the unit looks pretty durable to me. I don't see any obvious flaws that make me worry about its durability.

There are so many things to like about the design of the Epson WorkForce 635. For one, I like that the control panel can be positioned either slanted or flat. Another plus is that the automatic document feeder can be opened or closed with a flick of the finger. The one thing I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be an efficient way to quickly print just one envelope. I have to take out the whole stack of paper, move the guides, insert the envelope, and then push in the tray to get one envelope printed. Not only that, if you have a large printing job, you can only stack 5 envelopes at a time. Overall though, it's a minor gripe.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great for everyday home use

from Charlton, NY

Comments about Epson WorkForce 635 All-In-One Printer:

This is a great all in one for a home or small business. It is easy to install, the directions are simple, even on a wired home network. Reasonably quiet and fairly quick at printing. The complete instruction manual is online, but the most common issues are provided in a printed quick guide that comes with it. Haven't had to replace the ink yet, so I can't comment on the price of the cartidges, but there are 4 of them. It took a few minutes for me to figure out how to get a fax confirmation receipt, but the on screen display and multiple buttons didn't make it too hard. Also copies and prints in color. The 250 sheet tray was one of the major selling features for us, since we print off 2 computers and do a lot of scanning and printing.