View more all in one printers

2.6

2.6

Epson NX110, Breaks Easilly

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

I managed to nab this printer during a Black Friday sale at next to nothing. I wasn't expect much given the price I paid, just the ability to occasionally print a black and white or color document. Hooking it up and installing the prepackaged software was very straightforwars on Windows 7 64 Bit. After installing, I printed a cou;le things and the documents came out nicely, no complaints. A week later I go to print something and the paper is continuously getting jammed. I tried numerous times to no avail. I returned the printer and bought something else. Normally I might chalk it up to being a lemon, but a friend who got in on the same sale had the same paper jamming problem right out of the box. After looking online (which I should have done beforehand), it seems that my problem is not an isolated incident. This will be the first and last time I purchase an Epson for my printing needs. The cost of ink is also fairly expensive for such an inexpensive printer.

Epson Stylus NX110 works okay

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

The Epson Stylus NX110 has been my printer for the past year.  Have I had any problems with it? No.  That, in my opinion, makes it an okay printer.

I don'yt print anything fancy, mostly coupons for shopping and things sent by email. No major lengthy school papers, and no fancy colored pictures, etc.  This printer seems to handle these simple jobs just fine.  I have been furstrated that we have already run out of black ink, as it seemed to run out rather quickly. It will give you the option to fill your print using color ink to make it black, which worked to extend it for some length of time. I just didn't think we printed that much to have already run out. I also tried printing things in teh draft form to try and conserve ink, however, half of the time you can't read it as its too light.  That definetly doesn't work for coupons or scannable items.

But, no paper jams, no major problems.  I think this is an okay printer for your regular print jobs.

The Epson Stylus NX110 is a pretty good printer.

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

The Epson Stylus NX110 is not the best  printer I've ever owned, but it's also not the worst.  This printer is very easy to set up, just plug it in and run the software cd and you are ready to go. It will copy, scan and print which I like. However, it's not the best photo printer in the world. It will do edge to edge printing which I like but even on the top quality settings the photo can come out less than perfict.

The Epson Stylus NX110 is a reasonable price and you do get a lot of features for your money. The ink cartriges are nice because you can replace each color as it runs out, you aren't replacing all the color inks at once like you had to on the older Epsons. One downside is that you can only use Epson ink and can't refill the cartriges.

I've been using this printer for over a year now and it's still working for me, that's more than I expected considering how little I paid for it. I would rfecommend this printer to anyone that wanted a decent home printer, but not to a photographer.

The Epson NX110 is quick, reliable and easy to use.

from Kent, WA

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

**I had recently purchased a Gateway computer and as part of the package came the Epson NX110. Having received this package as such a great deal I was weiry of the quality of the printer. Upon putting my computer together it came time for me to install the printer. WOW this was so easy. I just put in the CD and she was up and running. This is a color printer and the quality is wonderful. I have had no problems with the copier, printer or scanner. The information screens keep you updated on your ink levels and you can toggle from color to black and white. **

Ink Guzzler

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

I got the Epson Stylus NX110 printer free when  purchased a new PC and I do not recommend this printer at all.  My wife uses the printer in her classroom and prints between light and moderately...we have had to replace the ink cartridges twice after printing about a total of 20-30 pages.  I have never had a printer I had to change the ink so often. This is not a good deal as FREE...pay for one that gets better ink usage.  I think having to give this a star rating at all is an overstatement of this printer.

Epson NX110 Multifunction Printer

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

This printer is relatively cheap compared to other printers.  The pages come out very bright and clear.  The ink cartridges are also cheap.  It has been very useful to me.  Besides printing, I can also scan and copy.  The only negative aspect is that in order to print, you need to have both the color and black ink cartridges.

Cant stand it Epson Stylus NX110

from Goshen, CA

Comments about Epson Stylus NX110 All-In-One Printer C11CA46201:

I cant stand this printer. The paper feeding is terrible. You have to be very precise with feeding the paper if not it will jam. On every computer in the house it has come up with printer communication problems. We had to turn the computers off and back on to get it to work. Sometime even then it wouldnt work. On a couple of occations we cleared the query and the printer still printed the documents   The ink runs out way too quick. We printed 10 one page documents and the ink was out.