View more inkjet printers

Epson
C11C556001
Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer

Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer

The Epson PictureMate printer is convenient and economical.

from Niles, MI

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

The Epson Picture Mate printer is a convenient and economical way to print pictures on demand.  I love this printer and it prints a very high quality photo.  The only downside that I can think of is that you have to buy the ink cartridge/paper combination pack, and although they claim that one cartridge should run out at the same time the pack of paper does; that never happens.  I always run out of ink, but still have photo paper left over.

Great quality pictures but be ready to pay for lots of ink."

from Centereach, NY

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

I love the quality of the pictures, the colors are very alive and details well-visible. Unfortunately the ink just dissapears and you end up buying one after another. If you need quick print out of few pictures this machine is good to have on your desc but if you need more pictures better go to WalMart and print them there.

Great quality pictures in an instant.

from Morrison, IL

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

I have had my Picture Mate for about three years and I use it all the time. It produces pictures that look as good or better than photo processors. It is so convenient to be able to take pictures as a family gathering and be able to send pictures of the party home wit your guests. The only complaint I have is that sometimes after a period of little use, the ink gets all clogged up and it takes most of the rest of the cartridge to get things unclogged and working properly again. However, I consider this to be a minor problem because of the great picture quality and convenience.

Excellent Pictures

from West Winfield, NY

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

The Epson Picture Mate is great!!!  This is an excellent tool for processing pictures at home and affordable too.  This tool allows you to print pictures immediately.  It doesn't cost anymore than it would to have photos developed at a retailer, when you figure the cost of the in and the paper.  It also allows for more options when developing prints, such as borders, editing, and more!!!

The Epson PictureMate saves a LOT of trips to Walmart!

from Pottstown, PA

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

My mom surprised me with this item one year for Christmas. She knew I was always taking digital photos of my kids but rarely uploading them anywhere besides Myspace, Facebook, etc. and I almost never printed any out.

I really love having this printer in the house. It is really easy to use and small enough to keep around the computer desk but doesn't get in the way of other printers. You can put your memory card right into the printer and upload the pictures to the computer, or just print them out. Otherwise you can plug the camera into the printer and do it that way.

The only real issues I had with this, was that it was printing out like the ink needed to be changed, so we changed the ink, and it still did the same thing. My husband looked into it and figured out that it needed to be cleaned and that took awhile and also wasted more ink than I would have liked.

I am still not 100% sure of all the features of this thing because every time I get really into printing out pictures, the ink runs out and then I wait awhile until I buy a new cartridge!

Epson picture mate is great!

from Metamora, MI

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

If you like to print your pictures but hate having to stand in the store and set the machine up or wait on other people to print their 300 pictures, then you will love the Epson picture mate! Mine sits right on my computer desk and prints my pictures out while I sit here. The quality of the pictures are great, very colorful and clear. Never blurry or off centered. We have printed tons of pictures and we've never had a problem. It has a bar that tells you when your ink is getting low too. The ink is a little pricey, but if you print a lot, then it's worth it. that's the one downfall. That and that it does run out of ink faster than I would think it should. You still have to go to the store to get different sizes or have them enlarged but for general 4x6 prints, you can't beat this. It's small and compact and the door folds up and out of the way when you're not using it to print. And it has a handle to carry it. Great little machine!

MY Epson Picture mate is the best picture printer EVER!

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer:

My Epson picturemate was the first picture that I bought.  I have never found another picture printer that has been as great as my picturemate.  It is so easy to use.  Very simple to crop and make adjustments to photos.  It is quick and easy.  I love it!