View more inkjet printers

Epson
C11C586001
Epson Photo RX620 InkJet Printer

Epson Photo RX620 InkJet Printer

Using mine as a boat anchor...

from Laurel, MT

Comments about Epson Photo RX620 InkJet Printer:

I bought this All-In-One printer/scanner/copier 3 years ago because it was supposed to be able to print photos from negatives.  The paper jams every time I use it...the color is horrible and not easily adjustable....The scanner works- but printing a color picture from the scanned copy sucks.  It is only useful to me as a scanner or to make black and white copies.  This was a waste of my money and a waste of ink cartridges, which by the way MUST BE FULL for you to just use the scanner- Piece of junk- Don't buy it!!!

inexpensive, good quality, great photo printer

from San Juan, PR

Comments about Epson Photo RX620 InkJet Printer:

This printer has very good quality pictures. I like the individual cartridges so you can replace just the one needed. I do not like that this printer jams the papers so sometimes you have to reprint the item, waste ink and paper to do it over.

quality printer

from Dacono, CO

Comments about Epson Photo RX620 InkJet Printer:

I have had this printer for over 2 years.  It is a good quality printer.  I use it to print documents and photos.  It is a bit large and bulky, so I would not recommend this item if you do not have a lot of space.  Most of time this printer works without any problems.  At times though I have had issues printing envelopes or on different types of paper, such as vellum.