Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Epicurean Shea Butter Company
Epicurean Shea Butter Company Shea Butter Soap - Energy

Epicurean Shea Butter Company Shea Butter Soap - Energy

I love the exfoliating seeds in this shea butter soap!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Epicurean Shea Butter Company Shea Butter Soap - Energy:

I love having unique and interesting bars of soap in my guest bathroom for hand washing.  I prefer liquid soap in the shower, but for washing hands, I really like bar soaps.  I guess I want to "feel" the soap and have it rub my hands.  It just seems cleaner and more effective; plus they look neat!

**Epicurean Shea Butter Company Shea Butter Soap - Energy **is a 5.5 ounce bar of soap that is perfectly square in shape.  It's made with all natural ingredients, not tested on animals, is paraben-free and they practice Fair Trade.

Epicurean makes all kinds of body care products that contain shea butter like: shower gel, body lotion, bath salts and more.  I bought the Shea Butter Soap in the scent "Energy" because I liked the way it smelled through the box it came in.  The box says the Energy scent is: peppermint, rosemary and basil.  The scent of this soap is very uplifting and energizing.  I'm not sure I notice the basil, but the peppermint and rosemary are very strong and very noticeable, in a good way.

When you take this soap out of the box, you're in for a surprise - it has black poppy seeds all throughout the soap.  The outside of the box gave no indication that this soap had poppy seeds in it, but I don't mind at all because it's part of what Iove about this soap.  When you wash your hands, it's both moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time.  After I've used the soap for a couple months, the poppy seeds stand out more and become rough and abrasive, but I like it.  It really feels like I'm scrubbing the dirt off my hands.

My only complaint about **Epicurean Shea Butter Company Shea Butter Soap - Energy **is that the soap cracked after about a month of use and has almost split across the whole soap, so it will eventually break into two pieces.  Not a big deal, so it didn't affect the rating I gave it.  I love the all natural ingredients, the moisturizing shea butter, and I really love those exfoliating poppy seeds.