3.5
Other Hair Conditioners:
Eo Conditioner, French Lavender, All Hair Types, Products 8 oz

Eo Conditioner, French Lavender, All Hair Types, Products 8 oz

3.5

Eo Conditioner takes care of the bad hair days

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Eo Conditioner, French Lavender, All Hair Types, Products 8 oz:

I am so blessed to have such great gal pals who love to share their products with their close friends.  A friend of mine mentioned to me a conditioner that she had been using that really helped her hair. I did notice a dramastic difference in her hair.  It was looking so healthy.  I am always looking for a conditioner that will help me with my natural curls.  I must use conditioner in my hair on a daily basis to control my curls and fight the frizz.  I have to look no further.  Eo Conditioner, French Lavender for all hair types is a God send for me.  My hair has never felt so soft.  My frizz is finally under control.  No more fly aways for me.  I love this product!!  Not only does this product leave your hair at its best, the fragrance is so awesome.  It seems to last through out the entire day.  I feel that the lavender eases away your stress.  I will recommend this product to every one that I talk with.

Super-strong lavender scent!

from Belmont, CA

Comments about Eo Conditioner, French Lavender, All Hair Types, Products 8 oz:

I'm not usually into the hair oil stuff, and a bottle of this was super-pricey.

Needless to say, after using this, I would probably just stick to my normal drugstore shampoo and conditioner.

I have super-fine hair, so conditioner is often unnecessary for me. Regardless of the effects of the conditioner, the smell of lavender was WAY too strong in the shower for me. After a while, the cloying scent made me dizzy and feel a bit sick...I'm not sure that I could stand using this stuff on a day-to-day basis.

This conditioner definitely leaves your hair soft (and what conditioner doesn't?) but I still think that the scent was just too overpowering. It may be natural, but I worry that others might find it annoying when walking around - sort of like shoving a bunch of flowers in someone's face, repeatedly. The product is a splurge, and it might be nice to display in your bathroom, but not to use all the time...