View more computer monitors

Envision 22 LCD Monitor

its awsome Invision monitors rock

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Envision 22 LCD Monitor:

I recently bought this monitor and its been working out great for me. I have the 20' model the images are much clearer than my old monitor plus the wide screen gives more area to work with.. I love it. Best monitor i have ever had. I do alot of designing in 3d programs as well as graphics and i no longer have to struggle to see what i am working on or worry about the color being right. This monitor is very bright so I didn't need to even ajust it. Also you can see it from any angle in the room no need to tilt it or worry about shutting the blinds.

Great view and clarity,

from San Marcos, TX

Comments about Envision 22 LCD Monitor:

I have been looking for a good deal, and on black friday, finally found one. This monitor is almost everything I have wanted. The only problem is that I still use my speakers as the ones built in have no controls except volume. No bass, treble, etc. I am disappointed that I still have extra wires, as I want consolidation of all things in one.

Envision 22G218A1, a great affordable monitor

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Envision 22 LCD Monitor:

This has been quite a good monitor.  Had now for over 3 years with no issues.  It doesn't support true 1080i/p, but no monitors did at the time this came out.  Maximum resolution is 1050.  Picture is clear and colors are realistic.  Offering features of higher priced monitors for less.