Other E-commerce Websites:

EntirelySkin.com

Fast Shipping!

from Cincinnatti, OH

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

Immediate confirmation and "free shipping" with a large selection of professional brand names. Bought a large sized moisturizer which was sent in the standard brown box followed by a complete customer satisfaction of seeing another order of a small tube of eye cream and lip balm stuffed and rolled out like a "California Roll" using a bubble wrapper envelope! The small items were mashed up during delivery.

One stop shop

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

EntirelySkin.com is a convenient but expensive site to shop. It's focus is entirely on skin care and skin care products. It's convenience lies in the fact that the greater majority of everything you could possibly need to treat a skin condition can be found on this one site. Another one of it's greatest selling points for me is their points rewards system. The points and cash off exchange is probably the min reason I stay loyal to them the most although, I also like the fact that it was so easy to find exactly what I needed for a specific problem that I was dealing with. Initially, I had no idea what to choose for the most effective and quickest results for a stretch marks. I was disappointed to discover that they didn't have live chat and that I would have to use a contact form but, much to my surprise, they followed up quite quickly and I was able to not only get my questions answered but also get specific names of recommended products that would be most effective I was quite happy with the service I received and was also thankful that they offer free shipping on all orders as well because their prices aren't exactly inexpensive.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Entirely Skin Customer Service

from Denver, CO

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

I purchased a product through Entirely Skin but didn't open it up until I used up my other products. When I did, I found the product to be defective. Entirely Skin made the replacement easy, even though it was after their ordinary 60-day return policy. I appreciated the great service.

Excellent site for Jan Marini products

from Yuba City, CA

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

Entirelyskin.com shipped my order out very quickly and kept me informed every step of the process. Excellent customer service, and the best prices for Jan Marini. The free gifts included in my order were a nice surprise as well.

EntirelySkin is great to do business with, will buy again

from River Pines, CA

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

I made a purchase from EntirelySkin.com for StriVectin, however a day before I received it I realized that I ordered the wrong product! I called them and they were very nice and understanding about the situation. I mailed them the item back and promptly received a refund. I then made my correct purchase, but they were so nice to me on the phone I wanted to write something nice about them. I will be buying from them again in the future.

EntirelySkin.com had Jan Marini, Dermalogica and Fast Shipping!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about EntirelySkin.com:

I found EntirelySkin a few months back when I was searching for some Jan Marini and Dermalogica products that my esthetician recommended.  They didn't have everything in stock, so I decided to try my luck online and while searching around I found EntirelySkin.com.  I am normally hesitant to purchase online, but seeing that they were accredited by the BBB made me a bit more at ease.  I placed my order for the Jan Marini Marini Lash, and the Skin Transformation Kit for Dry Skin.  I received my products very fast - I ordered on a Monday and received my shipment on Wednesday!  And to my pleasant surprise I received a free Bioglycolic cleanser because I ordered over $100 worth of products!.  I am very happy with their service and speed.  I then made my next purchase a few weeks later for a Dermalogica Active Moist and other Dermalogica products for the hubby and also received everything within a few days.  I would highly recommend anyone looking for a good skin care site that ships their items fast to go with EntirelySkin.com