Other Snacks & Cookies:
Entenmann's Softees Donuts

Entenmann's Softees Donuts

Family's Favorite

from Wooster, OH

Pros

• Addictive
  • Delicious

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

We enjoy these all the time. We are looking for some coupons, so we can eat them more often.

Wonderful doughnuts

from Utah

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

We would often buy this variety pack of doughnuts, either the box with white powdered, cinnamon, and plain or else the box with white powdered, chocolate covered, and plain. Personally, my favorite is the cinnamon, although I like all four kinds. They come in a box of twelve, with four of each kind. The one downside is that the chocolate frosting can tend to be a bit soft, so if the house got hot in the summer, then the frosting would begin to melt a little (getting on the doughnuts next to them and also being messier to eat). But we would remedy this problem by storing them in he refrigerator and they would stay firm enough. The white powdered and cinnamon can be a little messy as well, particularly since they are prone to producing a lot of crumbs. So they are a little more difficult to eat in the car, but they are great to eat at home. Each doughnut is a good size, and I personally prefer these to the fresh bakery doughnuts in our grocery store.

Entenmann's are always good

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

I'm surprised at some of the low ratings for this product because these donuts really are very good. I agree that the packaging size has gotten smaller, which is frustrating. However Softees are still delicious if you like cake donuts. White sugar, cinnamon, and plain is a classic selection that reminds me of my childhood. They have a more old fashioned taste and softer texture than Hostess brand and other comparable cake donuts.

Tasty donuts

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

I like Entenmann's Softees Donuts. They come in a variety of flavors. Some of the flavors include plain-which I guess would be 'original,' some that are coated with confectioner's sugar, chocolate coated, and some coated in what tastes like cinnamon or some similar spice. My favorite are the plain ones without any fancy extras. I do not like the way the chocolate covered ones taste-it reminds me of imitation chocolate. These donuts are the best if you warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds because it makes them taste fresher and gives them a moist texture. They are great as a snack with coffee.

Better than the competition, but not as good as a bakery

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

I like Entenmann's products, and these Donuts are pretty good if you toast or microwave them. A box is much cheaper than getting a box at a neaby bakery, and the quality isn't that much worse; also, just like the name states, they are very soft!

A good cake donut, if that's what you're into, but heat it up to make it great!

Too small to enjoy.

Comments about Entenmann's Softees Donuts:

I have been buying their variety pack doughnuts for a number of years but over the last 3 years the size of the doughnuts have been reduced to almost half while the price has gone up. They have now reached a size where there is no longer any value in buying them.