Other Misc. Vitamins:

Okay, wouldn't be my first choice of drink...

Comments about Ensure high protein complete balanced nutrition drink, homemade vanilla supreme shake - 8 (abbott):

My doctor recommended that I drink some sort of protein drink during my second pregnancy. I was so sick I could barely keep any food down so she told me to drink Ensure to make sure I was getting the nutrition I needed for me and my baby. It was easier to drink the calories I needed rather than chew them. I was able to keep the ensure down most of the time and it did make me feel better after I drank one. I didn't care for the strawberry flavor at all but the chocolate and vanilla were okay. It felt like drinking very runny pudding, and it was a lot better cold. It was comforting knowing that I was getting the nutrients I needed so my baby would be healthy when he was born, since I could hardly eat anything else. I was able to put on a few pounds while pregnant drinking Ensure. Overall, I was glad there was Ensure to make sure my baby was healthy but I was glad when I didn't have to drink it anymore!