Other Supplements:
Eniva
Eniva Vibe Vitamins
Rca_2014_normal

Eniva Vibe Vitamins

You'll never have to take a fist full of vitamin pills again.

Last year I went to a new chiropractor (Victor Drobnic in Ft Myers, FL) who realized that i was feeling so poorly because my body was depleted of too many vitamins and minerals. After seeing how many bottles of pills that he had stacked up after diagnosing my needs, he put them all back on the shelf and handed me one small packet of liquid vitamins and minerals which was Vibe. This was all I needed other than a time-released iron pill (I was terribly anemic and didn't know).

Since then, I have been taking Vibe everyday and I feel better than I have felt in years and years. My feet don't hurt any more, I have energy throughout the day, my muscles don't ache as much and my back doesn't hurt like it used to. My body is now getting the nutrition that it was starving for so it can tend to my body's needs.

It comes in a convenient disposable packet so it is easy to throw in your purse or pack in a suitcase. You can also choose to buy it in by the bottle but you must refrigerate after opening.

Horrible "nutrition" promises miracles, brings disappointment

Eniva Vibe is a ridiculous product that promises great energy, nutrition, and many other "benefits" but falls short on every level. This is another pharmaceutical company that wants you to not only take the product, but sell it as well. The company promises that you will make a lot of money selling the product. This is another pyramid scheme scam. The product is no different than a liquid multi vitamin in my professional opinion as a Registered Dietitian. The product comes in 32 oz bottles and 1 oz servings, just like the popular energy shots. A friend had this and I tried it. It tastes awful! The product is so expensive too! The large bottles cost 49.99 and 10.00 shipping! Of course, the multi layered marketers of the product get large commission off each sale. This has the same nutrition as a generic multi vitamin. Its funny how it has a lot of B-vitamins for "energy" However, B vitamins are water soluble in your body. This means that the body uses what it needs and the rest is literally wasted when you urinate. Stay away from the bogus claims from this product. If you want energy, then eat! If you want vitamins and minerals, take a generic multi vitmamin.

Horrible "nutrition" promises miracles, brings disappointment

from north augusta sc

Great Taste, Great Benefits

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

After having problems with swallowing traditional pill form multivitamins, I thought that I would give the Eniva Vibe Vitamins a try. After taking the vitamins for almost a week, I could tell a great difference in the way that I felt. I had more energy, felt more alert and woke up feeling great in the mornings. The Eniva Vibe vitamins have a great taste that is very pleasing and since this is a liquid form vitamin, it is super easy to swallow which is a big deciding factor for me. I have been taking the vitamins now for around six months and have no complaints at all. I think Eniva Vibe has a great product with these vitamins and would suggest it to all adults. I do however have a problem in finding them at some stores. I usually have to go directly to the drugstore instead of grocery or department stores. No matter where I have to go, I would do it just to purchase the Eniva Vibe vitamins. They are a great vitamin with great benefits at a great price.

I really like these things and feel a difference

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I've tried a lot of different vitamins, and these are among my favorite. I find them easy to swallow, and from what I've read they are considered high quality by medical experts. I feel like I've really noticed a difference since I began taking them, particularly in terms of my health through cold and flu season.

Unbelievable what this product does!!

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I've been taking 5 products from Eniva for over 6 months and it is just amazing to see the changes... not only I feel heathier and have more energy but I've been able to overcome a long term cholesterol problem. Within 90 days of started the products, my cholesterol drop from 298 to 210. My doctor was amazed! It really work! And I also see a difference when I look in the mirror, and my friends have asked what I am doing because I look younger. That's my secret ;-)

Haven't taken a sick day in 2.5 years!

from Hoffman Estates, IL

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I've been drinking Eniva Vibe for 3 years and haven't taken a sick day for 2.5 years. The nutrition in this product really boosts your immune system and keeps the common cold viruses away. I've noticed that I'll sometimes get the sore throat like a cold is coming but then it will just go away instead of developing into full-blow cold symptoms.

I'm now one of the top sellers of Eniva Vibe online, You can see my site at Drink2health.net.

Vibe by Eniva does not have competitors.

from Lake Elmo, MN

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I do love Vibe by Eniva and all their vitamins. The hugest drawbacks are that they are an MLM and pricey. Vibe is made by a Dr. and is back by a large number of studies and research. They are water souluable and work extremely well.

I like ordering online but the cost of shipping really adds up. I don't like MLM's because I think the product's price is inflated.

You do notice a change in your skin after using it for 3 months and I have found that I sleep better. It is great for dieting because it has enough nutrition to make up for the lack of when you diet. I like the Calcium Magnesium probably the best. It works better than any competitor on the market. My nails grow super fast when I take it. My other favorite is Vascular Advantage. It really gives me a boost and mental clarity.

The protien is superior as well but the taste is pretty bland. I mix it with cocoa and it is tastey. The Vibe all in one multi really is good.

Love it!

from Wahpeton, ND

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I have been using Vibe liquid vitamins for about nine months now.  I am 100% Satisfied with the product.  I have a few medical ailments including, depression, thyroid problems.  Vibe has giving me so much more energy and my overall health has improved so much.  I no longer catch every little bug that goes around.  My colds and ailments have been so much less and far apart.  Vibe is easy to use. One ounce in the morning and one ounce in the evening.  It may not tast very good but you can mix it with juice, although I don't I just drink it fast.  It becomes an aquired taste.  Also, the price is a little spend, but if I figure in the amount of savings with my medical care, less doctor's visits, less antibiotics, it really come out in your favor in the end.  I am happy to recommend this to many of my friends and family.  It has made my life so much better, healthier, more energy, happier.  Eniva has hit the mark with this wonderful product.

vitamins taste good

from Vernon Rockville, CT

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I like vitamins alot but i could never find vitamins that were right for me. Until I found Eniva Vibe Vitamins there great they make me feel excellent and that is really good beacouse if you dont feel good through your day this only means your gonna have a bad day and nobody wants to have a bad day so when i wake up every morning i wake i make sure i take my vitamins. One time i gorgot to take them and i felt like crap through the whole day. So this just shows me that they really work. Ive tried many other types of vitamins and timeafter time i purchase them and then they dont end up working. I heard about eniva vitamins and there was alot of positive feedback so i thought id give it a try. And just like that they worked rather quickly. It really impressed me. I told my friends about it and now they all take these vitamins. I would reccamend this Brand of vitamins to almost anyone. They taste good and make you feel good all at once.

eniva vibe bringing wellness to the world

from Billings, MT

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

Eniva Vibe is awesome.  I really only noticed that my energy level didn't drop mid afternoon until one day I realized I could 'taste'.  I haven't been able to taste for over 2 years since nose surgery.   A lot of the changes that come about are things you didn't realize were wrong until they correct themselves with the Eniva products.

Vibe is awesome for headaches.  My brother had a migraine for 3 months (lost his job).  After 5 days on Vibe his headaches are 'gone'.  His wife is on 5 different medications to control her migraines.  She too has been headache free after 5 days on the product. It's a lot cheaper than all her meds.   if you are interested in trying the product please put my client number in when signing up.  It is 449947

From the science to the results Vibe is Fantastic.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Eniva Vibe Vitamins:

I have used Vibe for two years know and during that time I only had a very slight case of the sniffels for one day, but before I found out about Vibe I seemed to catch 3 or 4 bad colds per year and had ammonia about 3 years ago.

Know my wife takes it and my 7 year old girl takes Childrens Vibe, I can honestly say that we hardly have anyone get sick in the family.

Vibe is simply Fantastic for the Immune System.

Richard T.