Other Baby Formulas:

Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets

Pros

Cons

How convenient!

I was quite surprised that I did not see a review for the individual packets of Enfamil. This is the best kept secret out their for new moms.  As a new mom a couple of years ago, I did not know that these existed.  So I started out with premixed liquid formula strictly for convenience sake.

If I would have realized these existed I could have saved a fortune.  These are just as convenient and easy to use.  You just tear the packet open and put it in four ounces of water.  My recomendation is to pre measure bottles and have them ready to go, especially at night, then when the need arises just rip one of these open, dump the powder in and shake the bottle.  Nothing could be simpler at 3:00 am in the morning.

These are also very good for travel.  I always keep a whole bunch of these in the car and in my bag.  They last quite a while and have an expiration date right on each individual packet.  So next time you need formula, buy this format instead of the big can. Much easier and price wise not much more for the convenience.  Also no measuring required so this is great for the baby sitters.

Useful for those on the go out of formula days

Our six month old son has acid reflux and his tummy can not handle the normal Enfamil Premium formula. That being said these single serve packets are really really handy on those busy days when you've run out of formula or get stuck out somewhere longer than you orginally thought. I do wish they made the other brands of their formula in the single serve packets. I have a couple of these in my purse for those ocassions and trust me I have used them. Even though my son's tummy can not handle it very well it's much easier than having to go to the store and buy a new container of formula when your out and about. They are compact, easy to use and for an occasional need item not too badly priced. I would not suggest them as the way to buy your formula every time you need it because they do break down to be much more expensive than normal formula. But if you have to take your little one to someone to watch them it is a nice thing to do for a non-parent to have these handy.

Love the ease of the packets, must have for on the go!

from Lancaster, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • No Constipation

Cons

• Stains

• Infants
  • Newborn
  • Preemies
  • Toddlers

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

Love how easy it is to prepare a bottle on the go, no need to measure the poder and no mess

the best way to feed my child without making a mess

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

I always used Enfamil formula for my son especially because he didn't latch to my breast. When he was born, the hospital had me using Enfamil so ever since then I just stayed with it. He never got gassy with it and he never had colic. When I seen these single serve packets I thought to myself how convenient these were. I loved using these and they were perfect for when I was on the go. I already had my water ready in the bottle so when feeding time came, I just opened up the packet and poured then shook it. It was ready in no time and its great because it doesn't make a mess. I don't have to use a scoop and I just toss the empty packet away. My son was always full and he digested this very well. It made feeding times a lot easier and these were very useful. It was less stressful to me because normally making a bottle my son would cry because he was hungry. This was fast to make and he never cried. I would definitely recommend these to any mother out there. These are the best and they made my life a lot easier.

• Ease of Preparation:

On the go packs for an on the go Mom.

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets are so easy to use, and are perfect for carrying with a busy mom. They are as simple as rip it open, pour the pre-measured packet into the bottle of water, and then shake it up. I loved using these for my daughters because they were so convenient and took up far less space than the bulky plastic or cardboard containers did. So much easier to pack into the diaper bag and more space saving as well.

Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets were truly the best thing for my child at the time, on long car trips, or while we were out of the house for any reason. I even stored some in the glove box of my car, just in case.

Easily Digested
Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets mix smoothly, leaving no clumps behind in the bottle, and goes down so easily there is not much chance of it coming back up because of not mixing well. And no clumps left in the diaper either, of undigested formula like the lesser brands do. With most other formulas, my daughters would spit them back up in clumps because they couldn't keep them down. With Enfamil Premium Infant Formula, they never had any issues at all with it.

Ease of Preparation
It's as easy as rip off the top of the pre-measured packet, pour it into a bottle with the amount of water needed, and then shake it up and give it to baby.

Enfamil single serve packs

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

When my son was an infant, we used Enfamil premium infant formula in the yellow box because it's a great formula! (You will have to read my other review about it!) So I was pretty excited to find Enfamil premium infant formula in single-serve packets!
While the regular formula in the can is great for using at home, it's not as convenient to carry around in an already over stuffed diaper bag while you also have a new baby to carry around as well! So these Enfamil single serve packs are amazing! They're already pre measured so all you have to do when you're traveling or on the go is pour this into the correct amount of water and shake! There is no big mess or large accidental spills in public with these! And they also are a lot lighter to carry around in a diaper bag and take up less space.
These single serve packs are great because they offer the same great nutrition as the Enfamil formula in the can but are more convenient to use while on the go!

• Ease of Preparation:

Good infant formula to maintain good baby health

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

After trying the sample Enfamil formula sent to us in the mail box, we discovered that it worked well with the baby. Our little boy use to have constipation after we tried some other products, but when we tried Enfamil, he tolerated it so well. Since then we decided to continue with the same product provided it continues helping with his constipation. We carried these Single- Served Packets with us most often when we know we will be gone for a long time. One thing which is good about these Single- Served Packet is that you avoid waste by mixing the right quantity most of the time. I also like this product because it is easy to digest. Usually after my boy takes a bottle, he takes little or no time to burp which is a sign of relief because I always look forward to it.

Easily Digested
This product digest easily as it helps the child not to suffer from indigestion.

Ease of Preparation
It is very easy to mix as well as avoiding waste of product which is not very cheap to buy.

great for travel

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

I was able to breast feed my girls for the first six months of their lives. As I returned to the workplace, the supply and demand ratio gradually decreased, requiring supplementation with formula. I tried numerous brands and compared nutrition information as well as product odor, and yes, also taste when prepared. The Enfamil was highly rated in opinions. My girls showed no problems digesting the formula. The product, in traditional form, is easy to prepare. In the single serve packet, preparation is even easier! When running to the mall, or heading out for the day, keeping one or two of these packets in the diaper bag was very helpful. my husband and I referred to them as the emergency supply. They could be tossed in the bag and forgotten about until they were needed. We knew they would not dry out or spoil in their packaging. My only problem with the product is the price being slightly higher as a trade-off for the ease of use.

So convenient!

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

These are so easy to grab and go for when you are out and about. Just add water! I always kept a few extra in my car and diaper bag "just in case" which I needed on a few occasions. Glad I was prepared!!

Easily Digested
It's the same formula as it's jar counterpart.

Mix and shake!

on the go formula

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

I like to use these when I am going out somewhere. there is no measuring the formula. Just make sure you have a bottle with sterile water and you can mix it with just one hand. you don't have to worry about adding too much or not enough. Plus it is gentle on a baby's tummy.

Wonderfully convenient formula packets

from Richmond VA

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

These little formula packets were absolute lifesavers! We always kept some on hand in the diaper bag, my purse, and in the cars (only during cooler months) in case of emergency - and there were plenty of emergencies during those infant months! One packet makes a four-ounce bottle, a perfect serving size for young babies. No need to cart around the whole formula container or measure out powder into a separate container!

Easily Digested
Standard Enfamil was always very easy for our son to digest and we never had any serious issues with it, especially as he got older. It was consistently gentle on his stomach and kept him full and happy.

Ease of Preparation
These packets eliminate the need for the scoop, which is one less thing to keep track of! Just rip open the packet, pour, and shake. That's it! These were a go-to on road trips and for play dates, and they were great to have on hand in case we ran out while running errands or if we got stuck in traffic (which happened several times)!

They are very handy!

Comments about Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Single-Serve Packets:

My overall rating is a ten for Enfamil premium infant formula single-serve packets because there so convenient. They have enough formula for 4oz water. All you have to do is throw them in your diaper bag and be gone. No more carrying that big can and no measuring, or making a mess in the car. It makes it easier in the night, when your half asleep trying to make a bottle. The packets fits right in the bottle. The best thing there individually packed so there more fresher, than a can of Enfamil formula.

Easily Digested
My son was a breast fed baby so he didn't easily digest the Enfamil formula. He got very gassy and constipated. The doctor said it was normal for a breast fed baby's to have those symptoms. He said to just to give him apple juice and he will be fine.

Ease of Preparation
Enfamil packets were really easy to prepare, all you have to do is open it and add 4oz of water to one packet of Enfamil infant formula.