2.5

Energy Sheets Dissolvable Strips Dietary Supplement

2.5

Not Appealing

Comments about Energy Sheets Dissolvable Strips Dietary Supplement:

I bought these on sale thinking they would be a good alternative to drinking energy drinks. I am a college student and often must stay up late doing homework, and therefore drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks. I assumed these strips would be similar to Listerine dissolving strips, however that was not the case. The strip is less film-like and just thicker in general. This makes it take longer to get it out of your mouth, which is worsened by the flavor. I chose a berry flavor and it was pretty horrendous. It had more of a chemical flavor than anything else and was pretty revolting. After all that, I still did not feel the effects as promised on the packaging. Unfortunately, this product was disappointing in every way to me.

• Side Effects:

Easy way to get added energy with Energy Sheets Supplement

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Energy Sheets Dissolvable Strips Dietary Supplement:

I bought the Energy Sheets Dissolvable Strips Dietary Supplement, as I have liked using their other 'Sheets' products. They come in a box of 10, and are individually wrapped. The flavor I have is mint boost. They have zero calories, and sugar.

They are in a shiny silver sleeve, which you pull apart. The size of the sheet is one and a half inches x one inch. The sheet is bright green, and has a minty smell to it. You just pop it on your tongue and it dissolves. That's it.

It states to take 1 -3 sheets depending how much energy you need. It is not suggested that you have more than 4 sheets in a 3 hour period. The strength of the energy in the sheets is that 2 contain the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee.

As well as caffeine they have Vitamin E, B6, B12, Biotin, and B5.

I will only use one on a morning when I have had a bad night's sleep. This will allow me to be alert much quicker. I really don't like taking energy products too often.

Feel energized.

Side Effects
With 1 I have no side effects. I haven't tried more, so cannot say.

• Side Effects: