3.9
Other Razors:
Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea

Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea

3.9

Best Razor I have ever used!

I am a busy mom, and quite frankly, HATE shaving. Some day I will go through the laser hair removal, but as for now, my Schick Intution Razor is the BEST. I tried this when it first came out and have been scared to try anything else since!

My Schick Intuition razor has saved me from having to buy shaving cream. The outside moistiruzer is perfect for a smooth shave, that is of course if you are not dry shaving! And though it is bulkier then most razors it prevents me from digging the razor into my skin. I can honeslty say I have never cut myself shaving with this razor, and it is due to that moisturizer that surrounds the blades. The razor itself is pretty long lasting. I will admit I am not too hairy to begin with, and my hair tends to be lighter and thinner.

I do find the razor and refills to be a bit pricey, but I do think it is a good investment. I usually can find a good deal between a sale and coupons. I think I even spend less on my razors then my husband does for his facial razors.

Clunky and Ineffective

I am a lover of Venus razors but got this Schick Intuition razor free so I thought I'd try it. And to be completely honest, I absolutely hated it. The concept is that there is a moisturizing "bar" around the razor blade so that you don't need to use any shaving cream or gel. Well, that bar didn't moisturize at all and I felt like I was simply shaving dry which was horrible. The other thing was that the moisture bar wore down very unevenly which made me end up throwing the razor out before I normally would. (I ended up using shaving cream with it towards the end.) I also thought the blade was incredibly dull. Normally I use my Venus razors for several months, but this Schick blade only was good for about 1/2 the time I usually use my Venus for. One reviewer mentioned that she has never cut herself using this razor and I can see why since it is dull to begin with and it's clunky design makes it hard to even use! I've already referred to the design. My opinion is that it was just clunky and uncomfortable over all. It was difficult to hold and the size made it awkward to get in odd places like around my ankle. And the head didn't swivel and move very freely which also made that difficult.

Nope!

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

I tried this razor because I had a coupon and they were on sale at CVS. I like that they are soapy but I got razor burn and it just did not shave as close as the other brand I use. I would not spend the full price on this razor.

Clunky and Ineffective

from Lancaster, PA

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

Intution............ he only razor I will use

from Ravenna, OH

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

THis is by far the best razor. I recommend everyone about this razor. I use to hate shaving and sometimes during the winter months would not even bother shaving for a few days. It was always to much of a hassle and took so much of my time with having to use shaving cream. Now I don't even think twice about shaving. I really like the shower holder that hangs on the wall. No more shaving cream!!! You can also get coupons and they go on sale. The replacement razors are a little pricey, but its worth it to me. It save me time plus you don"t have to worry about shaving cream. I think this razor is awesome. I love love love this razor. It mositurizer your skin as well. I have never been cut while using this razor either. Which who likes to get a nasty cut while shaving? All I have to say is why mot try this razor because once you do you will never get or try another razor again. This is one of the products for women.

I've tried others and always come back to this one

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

This is not the cheapest razor on the market but I've learned the hard way that purchasing all the others is a huge waste of money.  This razor works much better than any other I've tried and I've never even knicked myself with it.  It shaves great and leaves your skin smooth too.  The razor lasts for a decent amount of time and I'm very happy with it.  My teenager also likes this product and find its easy to use.  Other razors left nicks on her, this one never has.

Great concept but could be better

from Branford, FL

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

This is a wonderful idea but it could use some improving!  The moisturizer around the blade has a pleasant scent and is really moisturizing but it doesn't last long enough.  I only get 3-4 shaves out of it.  I can say, however, I have never cut myself while using this razor.  It comes in several scents.  It is comfortable to hold and also comes with a handy suction cup hanger for easy access in the shower and also to keep high and away from little ones!  There are always lots of great coupons to pair with sales for even a better bargain!

Love it, but doesn't last long enough

from Homestead, FL

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

Love this product for the fact that it shaves so nicely, especially sensive areas, but hate the fact that the razor dulls extremely fast and all the stuff around the razor doesn't last very long either...I get about 3-5 shaves out of the razor...

Best Razor I have ever used!

from Largo, FL

Best all in one razor!

from Lemont, IL

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

I also absolutely love Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor in Refreshing Moisture. This is so convenient having the soap, lotion and razor all in one. I have been recommending these razors to family and friends every since I first discovered them in the store years ago and I have been using Schick Intuition razors ever since.

It is so easy to shave with these razors - you don't have to worry about putting lotion or shaving cream on before shaving. All you have to do is shave with these razors. My legs always end up being extra smooth and soft. I have never cut or nicked my legs with these razors. The refreshing moisture never gives me razor burn or bumps.

The only problem that I have with Schick Intition Razors is that the soap and lotion wear down unevenly. The soap part only lasts two to three shaves, while the back lotion part can last for more. However, the razors last long, and I still use them after the soap and lotion wear off.

Best razor

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

I love these razors!  I hate shaving and the amount of time it takes.  With the schick intuition razor I can shave in the shower and be done in five minutes.  They are fast, convient and great for travel.  I usually get the moisturizing razors and I like how they make my skin feel after shaving.  Another plus is that they smell so refreshing.  I have also noticed that with the schick intuition I have fewer cuts and nicks than with other razors.  However, the only negative thing I would say is that they are expensive!  And one razor will last maybe a week.  The soap around the razor wears down quick.  But I really like these and am willing to pay the money for the good quailty.  I've been using the schick intuition razors for about four years now and I honestly do not see why any one would use any other type of razor.  They are great and I would encourage everyone to try them for yourself.

Schick Intuition is an amazing razor!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Energizer Schick Intuition Plus Razor Refreshing Moisture 1 ea:

I have the world's smallest shower. Honestly. Shaving is tough since there is no place to prop my foot up so I can lather up with soap or shave gel and then shave before it washes off. Then I found Schick Intuition razors. Instant love! Suddenly I could shave easily in my teeny phone booth of a shower! I love the idea of the soap surrounding the blades so all you have to do is shave away. I have never experienced cuts, nicks, or razor burn after using my Intuition, and I did with traditional razors and shave gel/soap. It is also great for travel since I do not have to pack anything but the razor. I love the refreshing moisture blade, works great for my dry skin. I do have to change the blade weekly, which is probably normal but not something I did with my traditional razors. After a few uses the soap is gone from the bottom on the razor. But it is worth the cost of replacing it to easily shave in my teeny shower with no cuts!!!