1.8
Empress
Empress Re-Gro

Empress Re-Gro

1.8

ZERO stars on a scale of 1-infinity!!!

from Charlotte, NC

About Me Minimalist

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

this product does not work and the customer service is the WORSE ever!!! they say 90 day supply but i didnt even get to 90 days! on top of that, rhonda's customer service is TERRIBLE!!! she's very nasty, attitudy and unprofessional.

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

FDA couldn't have approved this!

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

I would have given a zero score if it was available. Didn't work at all, caused severe dryness, flaking and itching. I called for my money back and the told me I needed to have the original box that the product came in along with the product and receipt so they wouldn't refund my money but offered to sell me more junk!! Unprofessional customer service people and sheer scammers. Need a class action lawsuit filed against them and put out of business!!

Terrible!!!!!!!!

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

I only used the empress regro shampoo 3-4 times with in a month, & I now have facial hair. A mustache, hair like I've grown a beard. Hair on my neck, back &legs.. It had messed my face up. It's awful. I cry all the time. I can't believe how this product has changed my appearance. I stay stressed out, due to the hair that has grown on my body. The shampoo doesn't report to have minioxdil. Therefore, I used the shampoo. I learned after my facial features that the shampoo have an hormone ingrident. I telephoned Empress Regro, & was told, that facial hair is one of the side effects. I replied, not with the shampoo. I asked, then what should I do about the hair on my face?She replied, "stop using it." Please, do your research before using this product. Signed, Stressed to the max1.

loss of hair

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

This product has taken my hair out instead of growing it. I couldn't figure out if it was the product but every time I use it more hair falls out. I don't recommend this product to any one. I am very disappointed in this product and I will not purchase it again..

This product delivers and satisfies with natural growth.

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

I have been really "Empress"ed (impressed) with this product. I noticed growth within 2 weeks. It does dry your scalp but they also have an amazing scalp conditioner. You only have to apply twice a day and maintain your usual hair maintenance. You can still use all of your favorite haircare products safely with this product. It is actually less expensive then the pharmacy prescription product with the same strength. This product works with you if you work with it.

You get what you pay for

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Empress Re-Gro:

This product seemed to work well at the beginning. Like another person stated, it does dry our scalp out though. My hair seemed to be growing back when using this product as instructed. But once I stopped using it for 2 weeks all of it went away plus some! It appears that everywhere the product touched has fallen out! Even the hair that I had in those areas before using this product is gone! Research this product before you use it, please! As long as you continue to use it you may see results, but once you stop it's a wrap! I am not the only person this has happened to. Again, do your research before using this product!