Other Flat Screen TVs:

Emerson Flat Screen TV

Pros

Cons

Beautiful Quality at an Affordable Price

When we got to upgrade from a 32" to a 50", I was ecstatic and wanted to get a great product for a good price and, we did! The Emerson model # LC501EM3 1080p HDTV was a steal.

Picture Quality
I am very impressed with the picture quality. In the stores when they have multiple televisions going, you can clearly see the quality difference and I think that turns some people off from buying a less expensive product. Once at home the picture becomes more magnificent as one watches programs and movies in HD and/or Blu Ray. With all of the tech advancements, why not save money when we can.

Sound Quality
The sound quality (dolby digital, SPS surround) I feel is great but the bass could be a little more noticeable. We typically (without surround sound on) do not watch programs with the volume level above 25. I personally like a little more sound with some bass. The quality of sound is perfect and there are no glitches or negative thoughts I have on the volume. Husband says it has a 20 watt output.

Well it is a large television and I have not found a need to check the durability. We purchased, brought home, and hung on our wall. The TV has not moved in over 8 months and will not until we move to a new home!

The design of the 50" (actual measure is 49.5") Emerson 1080p HDTV is amazing. Either on a stand or hung on a wall as we did looks beautiful and while hanging has the ability to move slightly (left and right) and (up and down) to adjust for the viewers comfort. Not much more than an inch thick makes for a nice sleek stylish modern TV.

Great product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone on the market for a flat screen TV. The only issue that I have run into is that there is only one video component. Thus only one video game system can be hooked at a time. So for a lack of multiple ports we save money. Is it worth it? I think so!

Summarize this product in one sentence.

The Emerson flat screen TV was very good.

Picture Quality
The Picture Quality is awsome and very clear.

Sound Quality
The Sound Quality is good.
Read complete review

The Emerson flat screen TV was very good.

Picture Quality
The Picture Quality is awsome and very clear.

Sound Quality
The Sound Quality is good.

I have had no problems with the Durability but then again I haven't had a chance to test this aspect.

Sits very sturdy and the Design does not take up a lot of unneccessary space on the shelf.

I have no Performance issues.

Love it, Love it, Love it!

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Clear Audio
  • Clear Picture
  • Durable
  • Easy Controls
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Movies

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I bought myself this new 32" Emerson television for Christmas. The television is sleek and light weight. I was able to set it up myself and handle it with ease. The picture is beautiful and the sound quality is great. Although I have only had it for three months, I really love it. I have watched several broadcast shows on this television and also have borrowed DVD movies which I have watched on this television. The price was comprable. The size is great both for viewing and for fitting in anywhere. The television comes on fast, not like some of the other televisions that take several minutes to start up. The television comes with an easy to use remote control that doesn't have alot of buttons to confuse the user. The television also has a set-up so that you can have it shut itself off after a certain time incase you are watching it at bedtime and fall asleep.

• Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Bought an Emerson TV and love it

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I recently bought an Emerson TV and I love it. The picture is great quality. This is a 32" television and I will love watching all of the holiday programs this year with my new Emerson television.

Picture Quality
    The picture is beautiful and sharp.

The sound is great.

So far, the television seems to be durable.

The design is great. The television is thin and the screen size is big. The television is light in weight.

The performance of this television is great. The picture and sound are outstanding. The television can be connected to my PC, which I have done. This is a 32" television, which seems to be the perfect size for my household. I have been watching this television just about every day since I bought it. I will enjoy watching alot of movies on my Emerson television this holiday season. This is the perfect television. the picture quality, the sound, the screen size, the weight, and the price are all great.

39" Flat Screen HDTV

from Livingston, TX

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

It has a beautiful picture. The sound is good. Problem with audio is that it sometimes goes out when using fast forward. You have to turn off the TV and when it comes back on, the sound is restored.

Picture Quality
    It's pretty clear and sharp.

Good sound...very clear.

I've had this set just over a year so I don't really know if it's durable...time will tell!

It is a very nice looking TV. It is very modern and fits with any decor.

So far, this TV is performing well.

A great television!!

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I bought this television over two years ago and it is still working great. This is a great television that does not use a lot of energy.
    This television has great picture quality and great sound. I haven't had any problems with it and I don't think I ever will. The HD quality is very sharp on it as well.

Review of the Emerson Flat Screen TV

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

The overall rating of the Emerson Flat Screen TV is above average. The Emerson Flat Screen TV is a good overall quality TV with a good quality picture and good quality sound. It also comes with a good variety of features and has a good warranty. For the price, the Emerson Flat Screen TV is one of the best buys at Walmart.

Picture Quality
    The Emerson Flat Screen TV is of very high picture quality. The colors of the Emerson Flat Screen TV are bright and realistic. It also is high definition so those channels offer stunningly bright and vivid pictures. The Emerson Flat Screen TV does need to be slanted down to offer the best picture quality.

Sound Quality
    This Emerson Flat Screen TV has excellent sound quality. The Emerson Flat Screen TV sound is stereo and really projects across the room. This audio almost sounds like a surround sound system. This sound quality is excellent to watch sports or a movie and is of really high quality.

My Emerson Flat Screen TV is very durable. The Emerson Flat Screen TV is heavy and is made of really sound and durable material. It is made sturdy and built to last and we have had no problems with this TV.

The design of the Emerson Flat Screen TV is above average. It is black and very modern looking. The design also makes it easy to access the controls if the remote control battery dies.

The performance of the Emerson Flat screen TV is well above average. It serves me as a TV to watch TV shows, a monitor to look at the internet on my computer, and as a movie center to watch movies. While the Emerson Flat screen TV is not a smart TV, it is the next best thing. We have been very pleased with its performance.

• Sound Quality:

The durable and reliable flat screen on the market.

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

My Emerson 47 In. works better than any other Flat Screen I have ever owned. My past experience is with 4 other flat screens and they are all now in the garbage. This television is like new still and has been in use for over two years now.

Picture Quality
    The picture has been the same since I first powered the television on. The color has never been brighter and the sound has never been more crisp.

Sound Quality
    The Sound Quality is great in all mode's. I can listen to music in one mode and watch my sports in another. This feature has always been nice but with the sound that these speakers give out it has been wonderful.

Since I have two of the 47 inch HDTV mounted in my living room and master bedroom and never had anything fall or break I would have to say these televisions are very Durable! Since I have always kept the equipment clean and always make sure the mount is strongly secure ( Every 6 months) I never think I have to worry but overall nothing has given out with its durability.

The design of the television is perfect for my walls, now I cant say this for every house but, my wall has this lip it fits in perfectly with no adjustment to either the wall or the mount.

The performance of the television overall has been fantastic.

Very Nice Television

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I have been very impressed with our purchase of the Emerson flat screen television. We had looked at several different brands of televisions and decided on the Emerson flat screen. I am very happy we did. The picture is very clear and also has great color. It is a great television at a great price.

• Sound Quality:

A wonderful tv at a low price. This was a win win purchase!

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I bought my Emerson TV from Walmart because my last TV broke during a move from apt. to apt. This tv performs extremely well & is worth every penny.

Picture Quality
    The picture quality is very clear & crisp.

Sound Quality
    The sound quality is top notch. There's never any static interference or muffled sounds that you sometimes can hear with other brands.

I've hit the tv by accident a few times while vacuuming & the glass never crack or shattered, not even a scratch. It's a durable, high quality product.

I love the sleek design of my Emerson flat screen tv.

The performance of this tv has well exceeded my expectations.

Amazing Picture

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I have the 39" one I truly love it. It is well designed and attractive. Shows an amazing picture. The sound is clear and it commands presents in the room. I love my TV. I recommend this brand to all who is looking or quality and a good deal. It would make a great gift for anyone on any occasion.

Good T.V for a room

Comments about Emerson Flat Screen TV:

I usually don't buy T.V's from companies i don't know of but this T.V has been great. I watch T.V a lot and when i don't watch, i leave it on because i like to have sound in the house to avoid the silence and this T.V has not given out. I like that this T.V is able to mount on the wall and it has some better support on it to hang than most T.V's.

Picture Quality
    It's not LED or LCD but it's HD and look absolutely fine. I also use my Xbox on it with a HDMI cord attached to the T.V and the display looks remarkable even on a lower quality T.V.

Sound Quality
    It sounds just like any other T.V

It's not as flat as most newer T.V's so it shouldn't be as vulnerable to small falls.

I like that it's not to thin because it give it more support, but the T.V is small and would not suite a living room. I use it in my room and it fits just right.

Unlike most T.Vs i can keep this T.V on for an extended period of time and it does not overheat. And if it matters, it's an energy saving T.V.