Other Microwave Ovens:

Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

great microwave for small spaces

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This is a great little microwave with all the functions that you could want. As side from a door issue, it is the best microwave i have owned

I have no issues with the performance of this microwave. I cook all kinds of things in this microwave and it performs quite well, sometimes exceeding my expectations.

Settings/Features
I love the number of settings that this microwave has. It has two defrost settings, 6 express time settings, a popcorn setting for just a few to mention. It even has a kitchen timer built in.

This is the microwave is very easy to clean. You can wipe it clean with a sponge and soapy water.

It is very easy to use. I use it daily for things as simple as warming up water for a cup of tea to cooking bacon for breakfast, to cooking a baked potato, to melting butter and the kitchen timer as come in quite handy.

The only issue I have with this microwave is the that the handle part of the door cracked after 2 years of regular use.

This microwave's design is great for small spaces and limited counter space

simple good quality microwave

from Redmond, WA

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We inherited this microwave from the previous homeowners. It's not as big as I like, haven't been a big problem. It heats food up good. I've always used the timer option. I've only used the popcorn option once and it worked well.

Heats food up good

Settings/Features
Popcorn option is good, haven't tried others

It's small and easy to clean

Buttons work well.

Haven't had any problems with it

Doesn't look very pretty.

Some good features on Emerson Microwave

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I have owned this microwave for close to a year. I bought it to replace a much older model by Sharp and size was a big factor in my choice, as it needed to fit where the older model had been. There are some features I like very much on this microwave. The pre-programmed buttons for 30 seconds-6 minutes are something that I use every day. Occasionally I will use the buttons for certain foods (popcorn, pizza, potatoes, dinner plate, etc.) with potato being the one I use the most. I have had a little trouble getting used to the defrost buttons for this oven. I tend to use the weight defrost more frequently than the time defrost and the results are okay. One thing I wish I could change about this unit is how much noise it makes. It is not as quiet to operate as I would like, making more noise than even my older unit druing regular operation. Otherwise, I have been satified with this purchase.

Great Microwave

from Westminster, SC

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I recently bought this microwave because my old one went out. It has many more features than my old one did. You can do one touch cooking by choosing different preset buttons or you can choose a number for how many minutes you'd like. By pressing the start button it automatically is programed to 30 seconds and each time you press it, adds 30 seconds. This microwave heats faster than most I've used before and seems to provide a more even cooking than others I've used also. It's easy to clean and the glass tray inside comes out for easy washing. I like the feature of the pressable buttons rather than the turn buttons because the pressable buttons can be wiped off easier then trying to clean around the turn style. This microwave vents from the right side at the back so it can be pushed against a wall without causing a fire hazard. All in all I think this microwave is a wonderful purchase for all households and a great price for what you're getting. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a microwave!

• Settings/Features:

I love this big microwave but it could be better.

from Somerset, OH

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Okay I've had my Emerson microwave oven for going on 3 years now, my landlord left it in the house I am currently renting so who knows how long its been here but it still works really good! I love the different defrost options and the quick cook button for 30 seconds is absolutely fabulous! Just push the quick cook and reheat instantly. It has all kinds of buttons for chicken and various meats and popcorn which is great also. The time/clock is easy to set and this is a very spacey, huge microwave with the spinning tray inside to get things cooked evenly. Now it does cook evenly on the outside of things but on the inside its not so good. What I mean is if you have a plate of pizza rolls the inner ones do not get cooked as well as the ones on the outside ring that get burnt rather than the ones on the inner section of the plate that get undercooked so you have to rearrange things alot. Also I hate that this microwave has no timer! I am a busy mother and cannot remember what time I need to pull things off the stove or out of the oven and I rely on my microwave timer to beep for me. I do have another microwave also with a timer on it but only use it for the timer and no to cook it because it really is not as good as my Emerson microwave for cooking. My Emerson is White and easy to clean.

Great Microwave Oven

from Chillicothe, OH

Comments about Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This Emerson MW8107WA microwave oven is great.  I have had my microwave for 7 years and, it is just now starting to go out.  The price that I paid for this microwave oven + 7 years = A very good deal.

Emerson MW8107WA is 1.0 cu ft. capacity.  It has 10 power levels. Five 1- touch settings for popcorn, beverage, pizza, dinner plate and potato. Automatic defrost, LED display and digital clock.

The size of the Emerson MW8107 microwave is compact so it saves space and, isn't so big and bulky like other microwaves.  The five 1- touch buttons are really convenient.  I love the automatic defrost button!  This microwave is easy to use with digital buttons. The kids have no problems operating this Emerson MW8107WA microwave oven.

The large glass plate makes clean up a breeze. Just take it out and wash it with your dishes.  For the inside of the microwave if you don't get a chance to wipe it out - just put a cup of water in the microwave for a minute and, the moisture from the water will allow you to more easily remove the food debris in the microwave.