3.7
Other Microwave Ovens:
Emerson
Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven MW8111SS

Microwave does basics but is too small.

This microwave does its job, but is not even large enough to pop a bag of popcorn properly, even with the edges of the bag tucked in. Performance The settings for AutoCook are not reliable. They are too short in duration. Settings/Features Basic settings. Ease of Cleaning Easy to clean. Ease of Use Without a lot of extra functions, this microwave is easy to use. Durability So far, the microwave has been durable, however they are not built to last as they once were. Design Basic easy-to-use design.

USA

Good microwave

We have owned this microwave for over 8 years. It has worked well. Pops popcorn well, is easy to use, has a reminder beep when something is done and was left in the microwave. We used it daily, mostly to heat or reheat--very little actually cooking. We liked that it had a glass table that turns as it heats. Sadly, today it died--no warning except a funny smell and it shut down. Saying goodbye is difficult but it had a good run. Durability I guess 8 years is good...

USA

true

Emerson microwave is very nice

The Emerson 1000 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven is one of the best microwaves I've every used. Its stainless steel design and black trim is very nice looking. The 1.1 cubic feet is enough room inside to handle most cooking needs and I've never had a problem with anything being to large to fit inside. The selections you can choose from are nice and it even has a popcorn selection that is very nice and keeps you from having to guess on the proper time. The only complainant I can think of is that when you first use the microwave it has a very unpleasent odor coming from inside. But I have checked on this with Emerson and they advised that this is normal and that after a few uses it would go away. This has been the case and after about the 5th time the smells have not come back. I would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Corydon, IN