Other Supplements:
Rca_2014_normal

Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix

Pros

Cons

Forget the apple. One of these a day keeps everything away.

I'm one of *those *guys that totally hates being sick. I know, you're probably thinking, "Byron... no one likes to be sick." Alright, then. I'm one of those guys that actually hates being sick so much that I keep a fresh supply of this product in home every single day of the year.

It's a simple product that boasts tons of Vitamin C, Anioxidants, and other minerals that will aid in keeping your immune system up to par all while tasting good. That's the thing, though, this product tastes good. It's a cinch to use, too: Pour the product in to a water bottle and mix the contents. Instant health. It actually tastes like a lightly flavored ice tea or sports drink... so it doesn't choke going down.

When I feel the tickle of the possible cold knocking in my body I use this defense to keep it away. I'm a firm believer that if you catch it in time and use the daily recommended dosages of the product you will stay tough. Being a Midwesterner, well, colds are like cows in the country.

There are a variety of flavors (my personal is raspberry). They are also reasonably priced. But really... who doesn't love good health, good taste, and a metaphor about colds and cows when describing an awesome product?

Emergen-C's Cherry-Pomegranate seems too fruity & gritty

I am usually a fan of the Emergen-C products.  Recently, however, I tried **Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus in Cherry-Pomegranate** & ended up disappointed.  This "flavored fizzy drink mix" is a powder you add to four to six ounces of plain water to flavor it while adding daily vitamins & minerals.  I usually water down all my juice so I usually make these with eight ounces of water or more.

This particular variety did not mix well with the water.  I've had several other varieties & have never had issues with it dissolving.  The next thing I didn't really like was how strong the fruity flavor was.  I am both a cherry & pomegranate fan, but found this too strong - even with the extra water added.

The good part of this additive is that it only contains 25 calories, but provides you with 833% of your daily value of Vitamin C, 70% Vitamin A, 31% of Vitamin K (potassium), and a TON of others ranging from 6% to 100%.  If there weren't other flavors, yes I would buy this again, but since other flavors *are* available, I would recommend you try a different one.

Easy as 1-2-3

from Bergenfield, NJ

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

I am a big fan of the Emergen-C products, specially of this multi-vitamin. I love the fact that it is very convenient to take, just add it to a bottle of water and there you go, it does not get more instant than that. The flavor is very good considering it is a multi-vitamin product, it does not have any weird after taste like other products I have tried in the past. I like the fizzy drink idea, because at the same time I drink my vitamins, I drink some water, I do not drink enough during the day. This product has a lot, if not all of the vitamins I need on a daily basis to keep a healthy system and keep me away from getting sick, specially during the flu season. Overall this product is very convenient, extremely effective in my personal experience, affordable, easy to find in any local store, very pleasant flavor, easy to use, specially for busy moms or people always on the run.

The best vitamins

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

These vitamins are so easy to incorporate into your daily life. I will sometimes add it to non dairy milk for a fruity milk shake taste. They are quite portable and never clump up. As a vegan I feel these vitamins meet our nutritional needs. I love the fuzzy taste and the foaminess in the milk. Just delicious. The kids never have a problem with taking their vitamins. We use a straw to get every last drop. I starting searching around years ago for an easy vitamin for the kids to take without any problems. At the time these vitamins were hard to find off line but now they are everywhere. Yeah! We have been taking them for years and have informed all of our friends and family about these vitamins. Yes they do cost a lot. Well for us a family of seven you do the math. Our nutrional need are number one and we are really healthy I believe because of these vitimans. Hey I look across the table and see the smiles on the faces while they are drinking it. So that alone is worth it. Just that nice tart sweetness is like having dessert. Plus I feel because you drink it it's working faster in your system.

Great product

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

The reason I gave this Emergen-C Multivitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix an eight and not a ten is because I didn't care too much for the Cherry Pomegranate taste. But I can get past the taste to get the benefits from the drink. It's a little powdery too and seems to settle in the bottom of your cup. So make sure you really get it stirred up or shaken up. This product would also be great for someone who doesn't like taking vitamins in pill form. I especially love drinking this after working out, it just seems to replenish my body and it's almost like drinking a Gatorade, but with added benefits. The vitamin C is great at preventing colds in the colder months. I like to drink it before heading out the door to shop or go to places like the movies or bowling alleys where I know germs are everywhere. It might not necessarily cure a cold, but it definitely helps to prevent one. It's an easy way to stay healthy and get the extra vitamins in that your body needs.

A must if you're around children

from Richardson, TX

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

My husband and I use emergen-c quite often during the winter. While it has not prevented us from ever getting a cold, I believe that it has helped us stave off many more colds that we would have gotten had we not used this product. We both used to teach. I used this product a lot, especially when the kids in my class were starting to get the sniffles and I would average about only one cold a year. I am sure that it can help you prevent other illnesses too since it helps our your immune system. You can mix this powder in water or in my favorite, orange juice. It is easy to take and tastes great. There are many flavors to choose from and it is becoming easier to find in regular grocery stores and not just the natural, organic grocery stores. It would be nice if it was a little cheaper to purchase, but if it prevents colds, it lessens sick days which is a better trade off. I wish they made a formula for children!

Have used it for years.

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

This stuff is just amazing, so potent and packed with healthy vitamins and minerals. The first time I tried it was more than ten years ago. My mother gave it to me to drink on a road trip for energy. I was amazed at how it kept me feeling awake and alert for the entire twelve hour car trip. I have been a faithful user ever since then. I find it very affordable. So affordable that I am able to keep a box in my medicine cabinet at all times to take on a daily basis. When I feel any sort of sickness coming on, I like to double up on my dosage of this stuff, and mix it with an airborne tablet. I do that a couple of times a day and the cold or flu doesn't even stand a chance of sticking around. The flavor options are awesome, my favorites being raspberry and berry. Now that I have kids, it is neat to see that they also make a drink for children, that has a healthier dose that is appropriate for their age. While they have not been completely turned on to the fizzy taste, having them drink it has kept them from being sick for over a year now.

immune boosting life savers in a little packet

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

I've been using Emergen-C for years. In fact, I just carry a packet on me in my everyday bag and carry ons when I travel, for preventative measures and for when I'm ill. It sort of tastes like adult kool-aid, but is fortified with lots of vitamins. Typically I take them when I am flying to flood my body with some extra help to fend off all the germs in the cabin. Or, if I feel myself coming down with something. A sniffle or the first signs of a sore throat. Then I start slamming Emergen-Cs along with some other herbs and wellness formulas, and try to cut illness off at the chase. Plus, mixing Emergen-C with lots of water means that it makes drinking lots of fluids easier as well. I use them as directed, and feel like the flush of added vitamins and minerals to my body boosts my immune system. While I don't think vitamins alone rid me of illness once it's set in, I do think that Emergen-C and other herbs and vitamins are helpful, when taken preventatively, for battling viruses and other bugs.

Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Drink: Delicious Vitamins

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

I have purchased and tried a lot of Emergen-C products over the years, and have found them all to taste really good. Emergen-C's Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix is no exception, and contains a ton of vitamins inside each packet.

The nice thing about these fizzy multi-vitamin drink packets is that they are perfect for someone who has a hard time swallowing traditional vitamins, like during one of my pregnancies when I could no longer take vitamin pills by mouth. With the Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix, you can easily drink your vitamins instead.

This is really delicious tasting, and very easy to make. Just mix one packet into however much water you prefer (less water equals more flavor).

The packets are also really convenient to take with you to work or school. I always take these with us on trips just in case someone starts to feel sick or tired, and they transport very easily without the packets breaking or the contents spilling.

Get vitamins in a tasty drink

from New York, NY

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

This is a multi-vitamin supplement that is also a tasty drink. It's a tasty way to get your vitamins. However, I wish some of the vitamin levels were higher, such as for vitamins B-12 and D. It would also be nice if the supplement contained calcium and iron.

Keeps you healthy!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

I'm usually a fairly healthy person. I try to take my daily multivitamins, exercise, run/jog when I can, and drink plenty of water and antioxidant drinks daily. I started feeling a little crappy back in like March this year. Right around the time the weather was changing, and everyone was getting sick. I'm around people everyday at my work, since I'm a massage therapist. I sometimes feel like i'm starting to catch something, but right at the onset of any indication i'm about to get sick I use Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus, Cherry Pomegranate flavor. It gives me a quick boost of antioxidants, vitamin C, etc. It helps boost your immune system and helps you feel a lot better, a lot faster! The product tastes pretty good too! I usually pour this packet into a bottle of water and shake it up, and viola, it's ready to drink! It's great for when you're on the go too. I keep some in my car in case I need it at any specific time. I have been using this product for months now and highly recommend it! Especially if you need to build your immune system up!

Emergen-C is great

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Emergen-C Multi-Vitamin Plus Fizzy Drink Mix:

A few months back I caught the flu and I felt terrible. I mean terrible. I use only natural and organice products now and I used emergen-c to help combat the flu. Mind you I caught it twice during this flu season. Emergen-c was great. This was my first time using emergen-c and it worked great with my other herbs and teas. I would drink what was directed on the pack/box. All you had to do was mix it with water and drink. I was feeling dehydrated and very sluggish even though I was taking my herbs and teas. I added the emergen-c vitamins for extra strength because I was feeling so bad. I no it has to take its course(7-14days usually) but of course it takes linger for your strength to come back especially if your working. I work in a warehouse, so I trully struggled. Emergen-c really helped me gain my strenght and fight the flu bug. I trully recommend this product to any one that is sick or trying to stay away from sickness.