Other Supplements:
Immune Support
Emergen-C
Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix

Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix

Love the added Vitamin D!

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I had purchased a box of Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink when going to buy my normal stock of the original Emergen-C, which I also love. Emergen-C Immune Plus has the same benefits of the original Emergen-C, but with additional vitamins that help to boost the immune system. What really attracted me to this supplement was the fact that there is the addition of vitamin D. Vitamin D is not only good for the support of the immune system, but it is also excellent for bone health. In each packed of the Emergen-C immune boost there is 1000ul of vitamin D which is about 250% of the recommended amount. I love the fact that I no longer have to take or pay for expensive large vitamin D supplements. I wish this line of Emergen-C was available in a wider variety of flavors like the original is, but I do enjoy the citrus flavor of the immune boost; it is very light and not too sweet. I usually have one of these a day and one of the original Emergen-C.

Emergen-C Immune Plus - Yummy Vitamin Drinks

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

Emergen-C's Immune Plus System Support Drink Mix is the perfect thing to have on hand to avoid getting sick, or if you're already to sick, to help your body get well more quickly.

The Citrus flavor is really delicious. This fizzy drink mix is invigorating and the plethora of vitamins in it give me a quick boost, which is perfect for when I'm needing some extra energy. In addition to Vitamin C, there are things like Zinc, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, and many more.

I keep this up in my medicine cabinet to use as a preventative measure, so that I don't have to take medicine later on. When I have been around someone who is sick, or if I feel like I'm starting to come down with something, I pull-out an Emergen-C packet. These are really easy to mix up - just open a packet into a cup and add as much water as you need.
The less water you use, the stronger the flavor will be.

This is a delicious way to take your vitamins!

Flu season staple.

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

Everyone knows that vitamin C supports and strengthens your immune system. But not everyone gets enough vitamin C. While it is possible to get vitamin C from fruits like apples and oranges, college students love this alternative known as Emergen-C. What this product is is that it is a powdered drink mix. All you do is add it to water, and it turns into a fizzy citrus flavored drink. This powdered drink mix is an essential during flu season. College students cannot get sick from the flu because that would make them lose out and fall behind in classes. This drink provides the necessary vitamin C to keep the flu away and it tastes great. When I was in college, I drank this Emergen-C packet mix drink like water. This is great to have when people around you are sick and you do not want to risk getting sick as well. This drink mix is not too cheap, but the benefits you get from it is so worth it.

A Not-Bad Tasting Boost to the Immune System

from Independence, MO

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I drink this anytime I'm feeling rundown or feel I may have been exposed to illnesses such as after shopping during the Christmas season. It has a nice fizz and while I can't say this particular flavor tastes great, it is not that bad. I do prefer to mix it with ice cold water which I think helps the taste. I always feel a little better after drinking a glass of this product.

love Emergen c Immune Citrus

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I got this product as a free sample in the mail and I love it so much that I may have to go buy it now that my samples have run out.  The package says it is a fizzy drink and I hate fizzy drinks but it really is not that fizzy and then after a while I think the fizz just settles and is gone.  I like the citrus flavor since I love anything citrusy and it is not too vitaminy tasting or chunky or anything like that.  It is refreshing and hydrating and I really feel awake and refreshed while drinking this product.  I usually drink it throughout the day and into the night and I have been using it almost everyday since I got the samples.  If you go on their website I think they are still giving out free samples to try their newest products.  You can also find it at the lowest price in stores like walmart or other discounted stores.  I am a vitamin junkie and I really would much rather drink my vitamins.

This is my modern, "an apple a day" to being well.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

This is my hero in a cup. Just add water and let the fizzy vitamin miracle go to work. If I start to feel like I could be catching a cold, I immediately drink a glass of this and I feel better. Really, it really works 90% of the time. It's just important to take it early on and not wait until you are sick. Although, it does seem to shorten the length and severity of a cold even when taken during. It has a good flavor, not delicious by any means, but refreshing and drinkable, considering the amount of vitamins your consuming. It can even be added to warm water to soothe a sore throat.

Emergen C Immune Defense helps keep us healthy

from Kennesaw, GA

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I purchased Emergen C Immune Defence upon recommendation from a friend. It is now a staple in our house. Both my husband and I drink it daily together with our children. My 3 year old son thinks it lemonade! and every day he asks for his lemonade drink. Now honestly I do noy like the flavor, BUT the benefits we have seen are worth the gastly tasting drink every day. My husband used to have abdominal upsets often and they have all but disappeared since drinking Immune Defense every day. The previous two winter were awful, we had sickness after sickness, after sickness. This winter, we have only had 2 short rounds of the common cold. I think we will continue to drink this as long as we continue to see positive health benefits.

Emergen-C Immune Defense is just what the doctor ordered

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I recevied a sample of this product.  I thought, nothing can fight off a cold.  I was wrong.  This Thanksgiving, my sister came down with a bad cold.  Because it was Thanksgiving and she was bringing the ham, she came anyway.  I tried to keep my distance but you know how families can be - the hugging good-bye, etc.  So the next day I started coughing, feeling head achey and I said to myself, oh no!  I ran right out to get some Air Bornne but I could not find it at the store I went to.  So I got Emergen-C Immune Defense.  I took it that night and the next morning.  I started feeling better right away.  The taste is not great but it isn't too bad.  I could do without the fizz but all in all, I would buy it again and again and again.  I plan to keep it on hand this winter.  I didn't feel an energy boost but it didn't make me drowsy either.  It says to take it twice a day but I take it once a day and I think it might work as well - for now.  I will see what happens in the future.  Thanks for making a product that does what it says.

Kept me well!!

from North Bergen, NJ

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

I felt a hard cold/flu-like thing coming on so I ran to the store and picked this up.  I took 2 a day and beat it before it got me too hard.  I like the ruby lemon honey the best.  Personally, the flavor is good to me (although it took a little getting used to) and I really appreciate not getting the bugs I'm around constantly at playdates!

Cold season is here- get Emergen-C

from Vista, CA

Comments about Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Fizzy Drink Mix:

Darn, I forgot to take my Emergen-C! I have been really sick for about 3 weeks now- I now that had I been taking Emergen-C regularly I wouldn't have gotten this sick- or maybe I wouldn't have been sick at all!! When I was teaching Preschool- I knew I needed to keep on top of my immune system. Kids just don't realize how much they share germs. I got into the habit of taking Emergen-C regularly (not always daily because I forgot sometimes...) I didn't get sick as often as when I wasn't taking Emergen-C. When or if I did get sick, I think Emergen-C helped to preent it from becoming bacterial. I was able to avoid needing antibiotics while I remembered to drink Emergen-C. It is so simple and it tastes great too! Just pour a packet into water and drink up- it tastes good, makes water flavorful, and it helps to keep you healthy. I like that it is sparkly. I wish it could stay sparkly longer, but that wears out after a bit.