View more cribs

Simplicity for Children
8676C
Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib

Simplicity for ChildrenEllis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib

I absolutly LOVE my new crib changer combo, it is very convinent

from Rural Hall, NC

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

This crib is really great! Since the crib is in my bedroom, which is small, a lot of space is saved because the changing table is right beside of the crib. I also do not have to carry the baby far to change the diaper!! I really am pleased by this crib changer combo. :) Also it was very easy to follow the directions to get it put together!

This crib is awesome and lasts forever

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

I got this crib when I was pregnant with my first child and now I have 4 kids. This crib seems to be indestructable and it has been used for the crib and toddler bed several times. I have never had to buy another crib. This is a must have for the baby nursery.

The beauty of a high priced crib with out the price

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

I was so thrilled with the experience I had with a problem concerning my first Simplicity crib. There was a defect and they were unable to send me a replacement part. I was so heart broken but they did send me a completely new crib which I sent to my sister. She loves it as much as I loved my first. So I was so enthusied with how helpfull they were I decided to stick with them as a company and purchased the Ellis in Cherry. It was so easy to put together and so pretty. The new mobiles are designed to fit the demand for sleigh cribs so it was very easy to find a mobile to fit it. I am very happy with my experience from every perspective even though I have had quite a few problems with simplicity products.

good quality for the money

from Allegany, NY

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

i love the drawer underneath, it isn't as sturdy as some cribs, but it is a fraction of the price of most of the cribs we looked at.  I feel confident that my daughter is safe and happy.  it goes with lots of different decors and can be used for boys or girls.  it is neat that it turns into a toddler bed and a full size bed.  plus, my baby absolutely loved the mobile that comes with it, you can save money there, because you don't have to buy another mobile.  she still plays with the teddy bears.  overall, good quality for the money.

pain to put together but love the style

from Gilford, NH

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

the matress supporter didnt fit in the crib right and the directions said to do it one way then labled it the wrong way so it made it very confusing but i love the overall style of the crib and the fact that it is all wood and not plastic

Great Crib- Looked like new 2 yrs later

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

great crib- I wish the mattress dropped down even further my son was able to climb out.  It was also a little high in the 2nd stage toddler bed. However the durability of the crib was fantastic.  Great strength and stability.  It never made me worry about putting my child in it.   It looked brand new at 2 years.  On the down side we would sometimes find the screws a little bit loose but we would just tighten them with the allen wrench .

Works just fine

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Simplicity for Children Ellis 4-in-1 Sleep System Crib:

It was a pain to set up, but once it was done, it seemed much sturdier than I thought it would be for the pricel. I think it is a little ugly and it doesn't seem like it is that high quality, but i don't care about either because it is sturdy. I haven't tried changing the functionality of the crib yet so i don't know how well that works.