Other Facial Moisturizers:

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream 5 SPF 15

Give your face a drink!

from Sanibel, FL

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream 5 SPF 15:

******Want a skincare program that results in compliments?**That wasn't my goal when I first started using Elizabeth Arden products, including this one.   But after a visit to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa in Tucson (see my review), I made a commitment to faithfully use their skincare recommendations until my first round of products ran out.  That was 6 months ago, and the compliments have been rolling in, with minimal effort on my part.  Woo hoo!

**Give your face a drink**When I apply the ceramide, I give my skin time to drink it in, and that's exactly how I think of it:  as a soothing drink for my skin.   It only takes 10-15 minutes to fully absorb, and I do wait for that to happen before I use powder.  (My entire makeup program is the E.A. moisturizers, plus light powder, lip gloss, and occasional mascara - so it's obvious when my skin looks good.)

**7 steps to a glowing face**The ceramide moisturizer is the 6th step in a simple 7-step process I strictly adhere to.  This particular product is SPF 15, which is a must in sunny Florida.  Here are the steps which have resulted in my getting compliments: 1.  Wash face2.  Use toner on face3.  Skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum (a scientific breakthrough - see my review)4.  Prevage (see my review - I LOVE this anti-aging product)5.  E.A. Lip Ceramide 6.  E.A. Ceramide Time Complex moisture cream7.  More moisturizer at night

***Libby's Hot Tip:**  Look for this product when at a cruise destination, or in duty-free shops!*

**You'll be happy your invested in your face**You will love this product, especially in combination with Skinceuticals serum and Prevage!

The Bottom Line:  ***Libby Loves It!***