Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Elizabeth Arden 2-in-1 Cleanser for All Skin Types

best cleanser ever

from Gaffney, SC

Comments about Elizabeth Arden 2-in-1 Cleanser for All Skin Types:

**This is hands down no questions ask the absolute number one , best ever, cleanser i have ever used.  not only is it a cleanser it is also a toner.  so its 2 in 1.  with my busy life anything to save time without sacrificing results helps.  this cleanser works grsat.  it lathers super rich and creamy.  it cleans the skin, cleans makeup and impurities, doesnt leave your skin dry.  it leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed and pure.  it helps my skin not be so oily.  it doesnt dry out.  it smells good.  it costs 415 which is great because it lasts for 3 mths or more.  it only takes a tiny bit to clean your entire face and throat.  it will last forever if u use sparingly.  no need for a toner because it does that too.  this elizath arden 2 in 1 cleanser is affordable, practical, and works very very well.  cleans and tones the skin leaving it fresh and clean in one simple step.  what a great deal**

not bad,but not good

from Burke, VA

Comments about Elizabeth Arden 2-in-1 Cleanser for All Skin Types:

I bought Elizabeth Arden All Skin Types 2-in-1 Cleanser because I expected that this product removes all dirt on my skin and moisten the skin. Let me explain this product as on their webpage. "This foaming, pearlescent cleanser and toner in one works hard without drying skin. Skin feels clean, soft, energized." It said "foaming" cleanser, however, I thought it was resemble to cream cleanser then forming cleanser. Before I purchased these products, I used to buy Estee Lauder foaming cleanser. Estee Lauder foaming cleanser makes really smooth and rich form with small amount, so I expected that Elizabeth Arden All Skin Types 2-in-1 Cleanser had the same texture. I noticed I was wrong when I applied Elizabeth Arden All Skin Types 2-in-1 Cleanser for the first time. I had to a lot of this product to make rich foam (maybe two or three times more than Estee Lauder foaming cleanser.) Moreover, the smell was not good...... It could not give me a fresh feeling after washing my face. I checked the manufactured date on the package and it was made at 2009. So, theoretically, it did not have any problem on the content. Well, I bought two of them because it was on sale t.t ....I will never buy this product, again...