Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Elite Appliances LLC
Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper

Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper

I love my Pillsbury Mini Chopper!

I absolutely have no complaints on the Pillsbury Mini Chopper appliance. I actually have two of them. I use one in the kitchen for the food. I use it to mainly chop vegetables. I chop onions with this appliance because it saves me a lot of tears. I cannot chop an onion with a knife without have my eyes all watery and blurry, so I love this chopper for that reason alone. I also use it to chop bell peppers, carrots, celery, tomatoes and some other veggies. I also will use it occasionally to make salsa. It is also great to make homemade baby food. The second mini chopper I own, I bought it when I found a recipe online to make homemade laundry detergent. The first few times I tried to grate the bar of soap with a cheese grater and it takes forever and you have to put alot of arm power into it. With this chopper it only takes a few minutes to have the bar of soap grated. I really would recommend this product to anyone looking for a small, compact mini chopper. I love mine.

Okay for casual cooks

I was given this chopper as a gift a number of years back. Honestly, it stayed in the box for a while since I have a professional quality food processor that I use almost everyday. When I did finally start using this product I was a little disappointed. There is no way to control the setting for the size of the chop, mince extra. Plus it is very small. Most of the recipes and dishes that I prepare take more ingredients that this chopper has the capacity for. Plus to me it is just as easy to chop by hand. I have good knives and can cut, chop and mince just as fast and efficiently as the chopper for larger jobs. Especially since if you have a large amount you would have to chop in batches. For me I will stick to my food processor or by hand.

Pillsbury Mini chopper

from New Jersey

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

The Pillsbury Mini Chopper is just the right size for doing all your cookinng and baking. I really like it as whether I am chopping a few nuts or many nuts one mini chopper does it all. for dinners it's great as if you want to add nuts to your salads for a crunch as well as nutritional value this mini chopper can do it. It's not big and bulky to take out and washes clean so quickly that your clean up time is a breeze. I really like it as well for recipes that contain choped nuts or dates,etc as it does not make me think twice about making it anymore since now it chops so quickly and cleans as quickly. This also makes a great bridal shower gift or a friend who loves to bake. Definitely check this item out next time you are in a department store to see for yourself. In the winter time I like to roast almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc and then chop them up to toss on salads, pies, brownies, cookies, etc .

Great little chopper

from Johnstown, NY

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

My Mother actually bought the chopper first and used it for several years. Her only problem was that the capacity of the chopper is not very much and she needed something larger.
So she passed the little chopper down to me and I've been using it for years without problem. It has never jammed. I've used it to chop nuts, cherries, chocolate, raisins and many other items.
The safety features are great. The container base and lid must be securely locked in place or the chopper will not turn on.
The chopper is also very easy to take apart and clean and takes up very little storage space.
I have found it easy enough to do large batches by simply dividing them and chopping a portion at a time.

Great Mini Product

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

I purchased this quite some time ago and it has worked really great for me. I use it a lot and its easy to use, clean and store. I wasn't sure if I would like the mini size, but its perfect for me because there is only myself and my husband in the house now. I use it for making all my sauces. I have also used it to make home made peanut butter! If and when this one breaks on me, I would definately purchase another one.

Decent

from Warren, OH

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

This is a decent pillsbury mini chopper. It is used for things like peppers onions or soft veggies to chop up finely. Other things like nuts it does not do so well with but it does the job as best as it can for a small kitchen device like this. I would recccommend it for someone who does not plan on using it much.

Okay for casual cooks

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

It does what you think it does!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

The mini chopper is really invaluable if you need something chopped, but do not really care about precision or uniformity. I typically throw vegetables in the chopper if I am making something that needs chopped quickly - think onions, green pepper, etc.

small but mighty

from Monticello, MN

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

We bought this to make homemade baby food and it has worked wonderfully for us. Mixes everything baby friendly & smooth. SO easy to use too, minimal buttons makes functionality so simple to use. One drawback is if you are making bigger portions you should upgrade to the larger version.

Great little chopper!

from Westminster, SC

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

I got one of these for Christmas last year and it's great! I rarely need a chopper bigger than this and it's small enough to leave sitting on the counter without taking up much space. It's very simple to clean and reassemble. I've used it many many times and it still works as if it were still brand new. I think everyone should own one!

Great little chopper for a great price!!

from Pasadena, MD

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

This chopper works great!! What else can I say? :) The only downside to it is when putting too much, it can't handle it and it will stop. I'm sure there are many other choppers that will do the same, but seeing that this one is a mini one I guess I understand. But otherwise, it makes things quick and easy!

It's useful and easy to use!

Comments about Elite Appliances LLC Pillsbury Mini Chopper:

We got this many many years ago and it's lightweight and easy to use. It's durable. It does an amazing chopping job so I don't have to take the time to do it myself which would take forever in comparison to this lovely product. My dad used it all the time.