Other Insurance Companies:

Pros

Cons

Great Company!

Comments about Elephant Auto Insurance:

This is such an awesome company! At first I didn't believe they were a real company because of the cool name. But they offer such great rates! I did not have a claim during the time I was insured under them, so I can not attest to the quickness of the payout, but overall they were a great company. They offer great customer service and are always courteous and fast in response to your concerns. It is easy to keep in touch with them and they offer easy ways to pay your premiums. Their rates are also highly competitive in comparison to other more well known companies including Progressive and AllState. The only company I trust more is USAA and that is because I adore their profit sharing program where you get a rebate back every single year! I would definitely recommend Elephant Auto Insurance to anyone looking for a reliable company to insure their vehicles under.

A Pleasant Surprise!

Comments about Elephant Auto Insurance:

Researching a better insurance plan because of change with my income, I looked for options. I not only found a better plan I also found an insurance company who will stick with the plan I seek- a lower payment. Of course having Elephant as my insurance appears to be the answer for me.

Okay I guess...

Comments about Elephant Auto Insurance:

Price is too high, there are no real discounts and the price increased rather than going down after the first year.

Customer Service
I had problems with payment system online, and I had to call every time to make a payment. Now it seems to be working fine.

Available Plans
I am not interested in plans other that car insurance.

Insured Vehicles Quick

from Virginia

Comments about Elephant Auto Insurance:

I can't say I have the best driving record and when I was looking into insuring a vehicle I had bought I needed a no hassle up front quote fast and Elephant Auto Insurance provided that to me. They were the cheapest company considering my past driving history, and I was able to purchase my policy online, hassle free, and was insured within 2 days. I like the fact that I could do all of it online. I printed up my policy and insurance cards not having to wait to receive it in the mail. Now the only issue I have is when I needed to add a vehicle to my current policy there's no option to do this online, I had to call the company and have the vehicle added. Elephant Insurance offers a variety of payment options, and you can save money if you pay upfront. The way I handled my policy and it worked better for me was to pay for half the year then they started auto drafting my payment each month until I paid in full. They send friendly reminders by email a week before they draft and I know exactly when my account is drafted because I receive a text alert. Overall I am a satisfied customer. I have not had to file a claim, so am not sure how well they rank in this area. Elephant Auto Insurance was by far the most reasonable price for the policy I currently have.

Customer Service
I have not had to deal with customer service but on one occasion and the man was friendly and helpful.

Available Plans
You choose your coverage and the price reflects the amount of coverage you need.

• Available Plans:

Excellent car coverage and customer service

Comments about Elephant Auto Insurance:

I recently was in need of finding new car insurance and Elephant Car Insurance fit the bill immediately.

Customer Service
I was unhappy with my previous auto insurance coverage and spoke with a customer service representative over the phone from their new offices in the U.K. about getting new coverage for my car. I transacted a new policy via email and fax within the next business day. Elephant Car Insurance has options to increase or decrease vehicle coverage each month simply by speaking to a customer service representative that fully explains each option and it's effect on the premium. There is never a need to visit an office, all of the transactions can be done online and by phone.

Available Plans
Besides taking advantage of options available each month, the Elephant car insurance plan includes an initial double payment that is held for the last month of coverage. If I am late making a payment my policy will not cancel until a late fee of $10 is assessed and a letter sent detailing the cancellation policy and date of cancellation. Only at that time, with my initial payment held in reserve, will the policy cancel, leaving more than enough time to make a late payment without having to rewrite the entire policy. For my needs this is the best option I could find and unlikely to go back or try another policy with a different insurance company.