4.8
EWMED65HIW, EWMED65IMB, EWMED65IRR
Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer

Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (7)
  • Energy efficient (7)
  • Quiet (6)
  • Works quickly (6)
  • Adjustable temperature (5)

Cons

• Hard to clean (4)
  • Loud (3)

• Everyday clothes (5)
  • Delicate (4)
  • Towels (4)
  • Bulky items (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (5), Occasional user (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6), I received a sample (4)

nICE

from Canada Windsor ON

Pros

• Easy To Use

NICE

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I LIKE THIS

from safi.morocco

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Works Quickly

Cons

• Unreliable

• Everyday Clothes

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

This dryer has a stylish, new age look which is a huge upgrade compared to my old dryer. At first it looked intimidating to use, but the instructions and charts offered makes it easy to use. I love all the setting which makes drying clothes faster and so much easier than your typical dryer. There are sensors that tell you when your clothes are done drying or if extra drying time is needed. No more guessing when your clothes are ready to come out of the dryer. The dryer shuts off automatically which makes it very energy efficient. The lent trap is easy to clean. It also has a steam cycle and a wrinkle cycle so your clothes are ready to wear or hang when you pull them out of the dryer. It fits large loads which is wonderful. I am also impressed with how quiet the dryer is. It is definitely worth the amount of money you pay. I recommend it for all family types, big or small. You are going to love it.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good Dryer

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

As far as my overall thoughts on this dryer are concerned I feel like it works well. I mean it gets the job done in the way of it dries my clothing in an efficient length of time. However, I am giving it an eight for a few problems that are a bog deal to me.

Load Capacity
      One of the biggest pluses with the dryer is that it holds a lot. I will say that I was worried when I bought it that it would not work for my rather large family, but I was wrong it holds way more then expected when just looking at the size. Another plus is that you can completely fill the dryer and it still only takes one time to dry the clothes! Each item of clothing will be completely dried as well.

The performance of this is fantastic! As mentioned above the dryer dries each item completely, even when filled to the top. However, I did find one flaw in it, it broke the straps on one of my tanks. It completely broke it! Other than being a little too rough on my clothing, it's perfect!

It works like a charm and the space under it is perfect for storage, especially laundry items.

• Load Capacity:

Our washing machine is pure cleaning experience, top quality

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

Everything cleans to a sparkling shine. This machine cleans unlike most of the other washers we've had, truly gets a deep clean. The fresh cleanness seems to seep in and linger in our clothes, spectacular quality.

Load Capacity
      Enormous amounts of space inside the loader. I can usually fit the misses things with mine along with the toddlers. Very roomy and in a shape that allows for maximum containment. Quite amazing.

Cleans like a dream. The motor in this bad boy turns and churns like a new car. Fairly quiet as well, hardly notice any noises.

Quite easy process, button layout and knob designs allow for quick and easy settings.

The outside has been hit several times by our notorious iron board and not major dings or blemishes. We've also thrown some pretty heavy shoes in to be cleaned a few times as well and no hiccups yet.

We love the design, it fits snugly in our utility room and the curves and shapes really tingle the eyeballs if you know what I mean. Very pleasing design and great functionality as well.

Love this dryer

so far so good

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

When my dryer died about two weeks ago, I decided to purchase the Electrolux Wave Touch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer. So far, this has worked really well for me. I think I dried about 10 loads of laundry since getting it, and it seems to dry the laundry really quickly. I especially like the setting that allows you to steam your clothing. This will be really convenient in the future since I absolutely hate ironing.

The controls are really easy to use, and you can change the settings to fit exactly how you want to dry your clothing. This is a really nice feature because sometimes I just like to damp dry my clothing so it does not shrink.

Load Capacity
      This fits a very large amount of clothing in it, which is perfect for my house which seems to constantly need something washed and dryed.

This is very easy to use. The first time I turned it on, I was able to find the right setting after only spending a few seconds deciding what type of dry time I wanted.

Great dryer!

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

This Electrolux dryer is great. When we moved in this house a year ago, it was here, brand new. Still has the manuals inside. So far we've not had any issues with it. The buttons and settings are easy to figure out, not too complicated & easy to maneuver. Even though it has lots of settings & gadgets, I don't find it hard at all to figure out. is far it runs great & very quickly gets everything dry. I can't believe how fast it dries! I do use dryer balls in it as well, which helps decrease dryer time. It's an easy dryer to set up and hook up. Very simple! I really have no complaints for this Electrolux dryer. It's just held up well & never caused any issues. My kids also love being able to see the laundry going through the window. The filter doesn't fillip fast, which is nice, so I don't have to pull it out nearly as often as I used to. If you're looking for a dryer, this one won't do you wrong. It's a great, basic dryer.

Great Dryer

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

I've had the dryer for a few months and really like it. Gets the clothes dried fast and love the wrinkle free setting. the only problem I see is the buzzer that goes off when it has finished drying, ours is out in the garage, which is attached to the house, and I can barely hear it, our old dryer's buzzer was very loud and I could here it when I was in the house, that is the only complaint I have for it, wish it had a volume control for it, or if it does, I can't seen to find it.

• Load Capacity:

Love the electrolux dryer!

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer!  I have owned it for over 4 years now and have not had any problems with it.  Holds a LOT of clothes so I can get all of our laundry done quicker.  It even reminds me to clean the filter when I forget!  :) It has a fast dry setting that is perfect for getting that special shirt dry fast for my son to wear to school.

Expensive, but Worth It

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

When my husband came back from a deployment, we had a lot of money to burn! We splurged on the Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam set, and we couldn't be happier. The dryer dries large loads quickly, and there is a feature to guard your clothes from shrinking. We have never had a problem with shrinking clothes, and the dryer is not hard on our clothes at all. The steam setting allows me to refresh fabrics quickly. Yesterday I pulled a Christmas tablecloth out of the closet and it had wrinkles and creases from being stowed away all year. I popped it in the dryer and steamed it quickly, and afterwards it was acceptable to be put on my table- not perfect, but acceptable.

Not only is it a great dryer, but it looks beautiful in our laundry room as well. We have the teal set. Friends are jealous when they see the "Kelly Ripa" laundry set in our laundry room! I wish we would have purchased the pedestals at the time, because I think that really adds to the look. Plus, it's a pain in the behind to have to bend down so low to get all of the laundry.

I recommend this dryer to anyone looking to invest in quality!