3.6
EI26SS55GW, EI26SS55GB
Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator

3.6

i love this product i will let everyone know about this

from WEST Palm beach,fla

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Limited Shelving Options
  • Noisy
  • Not Cold Enough
  • Not Energy Efficient
  • Unreliable

• Big Families
  • Large Kitchens

I enjoy it

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Jefferson City, TN

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

As far as a refrigerator goes it is okay. I like the stainless steel look.

Noise Level
The noise level is fine. I don't hear it all except slightly when the ice maker dumps more ice.

Interior Organization
I am disappointed in the organization. The drawers fall out of the freezer part. We are constantly putting them back in the grooves. The refrigerator door does not have good organization for eggs, or condiments.

Temperature Control
Will not let us change temperature at all even after two service calls.

vegetable drawers are very hard to remove. Not easy to clean at all.

The outside design is satisfactory. The inside is very inconvient for food storage. No one to keep things organized.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Fridge

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator has all the bells and whistles that anyone could want or use. I found it to be a little overwhelming. We didn't purchase it ourselves, it came with our home we purchased in January. I did however move this one to the garage as it is very bulky. But as far as keeping temperature, it does very well. And it is very easy to clean. They used the space inside well...even has a place to put pizzas next to the ice bin. Clever! Had the refrigerator itself not been so large, we probably would have kept it in our kitchen.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Top of the line fridge

from Lebanon, OR

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We purchased this fridge about eighteen months ago. We have been very happy with it since the beginning. It has a lot of features that make it feel like a top of the line appliance. The lights that fade on making it easy on your eyes at night to the glass shelving and removable bars on the door shelves making it easy to get items in and out. I also love that the glass shelves inside the fridge slide out so I can see items that are stored in the back. This has helped me with having less waste. In my old fridge items would get forgotten in the back because I couldn't see them. Cleaning has been easy with most of the parts coming out easily. The outside is as easy to clean as the inside. Overall we are very pleased we purchased this fridge.

Electrolux is not as good as I thought

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I purchased my refrigerator when I was having my kitchen remodeled.  It is a side by side with an ice maker and water dispenser.  There is not enough room in the refrigerator and my ice maker won't dispense the ice.  I have had it for about a year and a half and not happy with it all.  I would not recommend this to anyone.  Sorry Electrolux.

If you buy it... buy extended warranties too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Silver Springs, NV

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My husband needed a refrigerator badly.  We measured the space and went to the store to look for the biggest we could get in our spot and would dispense ice and water.  Ice and water were our biggest WANT. Well since I've purchased this, I've had a lever for dispensing water break, and we've had the ice maker and all it's components replaced no less than 3 times.  We are definitely keeping the repairer busy.  Pretty soon the extended warranty will be too expensive and we'll have to get another one.  IT WON'T BE AN ELECTROLUX !!!!!!!!!!!

The Electrolux refrigerator keeps food fresh longer.

from Glendora, CA

Comments about Electrolux Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I purchased a large twenty-six cu capacity refrigerator after checking out many online and in the store. I finally chose the electrolux as it was a great price and had all the features I wanted without removing space. It's a fantastic fridge that keeps food at the right temp and fresh produce lasts much longer so I don't have to go to the store as often or throw away produce.

The draw back is the shelves in the door don't hold two gallons of milk, they're big enough to but not strong enough. The top two might but after having broken one of the bottom shelves I'm reluctant to put two gallons of milk on any shelf. two of the shelves are complete, as in they have backs, and they're much better than the bottom two shelves. The complete shelves haven't broken but both of the bottom ones have, possibly because of less support.

Overall this is still one of the best fridges I have purchased and still recommend it.