Other Washing Machines:
Front Load Washers
Electrolux
EWFLS65I

Electrolux Front Load Washer

Pros

• Adjustable settings (3)
  • Clean clothes well (3)
  • Energy efficient (3)
  • Large capacity (3)
  • Quiet (3)

• Bedding (3)
  • Delicate (3)
  • Everyday clothes (3)
  • Towels (3)

Worth splurging!

I have used the Electrolux Front Load Washer EWFLS65I in the past. It is slightly on the expensive side, but I guess it is well worth all the savings. To begin with, this machine was unbelievably quiet and did not vibrate at all. I had absolutely NO problems with this machine for the time that I had it.The manual was pretty easy to understand and helped in understanding the operation of the machine, especially since there were a number of settings and options. The clothes came out beautifully smooth every time and there was no wrinkling or tangling of the damp clothes. I did not need to detangle the clothes when they had to come out of the washer and go in the dryer! There was also a quick cycle feature in case you needed to wash something on short notice or in a short span of time. I'd also like to point out that Electrolux is a good company that stands behind its products and they also have the best customer service.

Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine

I have had this model washer for 5 years and have had to have repair done it at least 6 times in that time. Thank goodness I purchased the extended warranty or I would be totally up a creek. This last repair took 6 weeks before they were able to get all parts. I am very unhappy with the washer especially after paying that price. There are 6 people in our household and it has been totally inconvient waiting for repairs. Very dissatisfied

Good job washing quite anything that fits inside

from Austin, TX

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

• Heavy/Bulky Items
    • toys

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

Purchased this model back in the fall of '15. So far, two thumbs up; it washed well everything we could fit inside. Very well with hand washables, delicates, whites, wool and yarn or cotton. Water savvy and very quiet. Lots of programs and adjustable to fit your particular needs. Love it so far.

I RECOMMNED PEAPLE TO BAY IT

from SEL LHOUS

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Clean Clothes Well
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Breaks Down
    • Doesn't Clean Effectively
    • Leaky
    • Long Cycle
    • Noisy
    • Shakes/Moves

• Heavy/Bulky Items

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I am personally not a person who likes to wash my clothes, because it's too noisy but with this that's not a problem at all! it's super quiet, and easy to use. I was very exited about buying it, and let me say it wasn't a disappoint! Highly recommended it! It takes good care of you clothes too.

Everybody in my family uses it, and they tell me how much they just like it! I've never had any problem with it so far. The washing cycle is very fast, it takes about only eighteen minutes to have your clothes ready, which is really good if you don't like to feel that you're a wasting your time. It also saves tons of energy and water, which makes me feel less guilty about the environment. And that also means that saves a lot of money, on the water and electricity bills! It really takes good care of the clothes, causes less or almost no damage compared to other brands I have used.

So again, I strongly recommend it, you should look up for this great washing machine. Just by the fact that takes so good care of the environment, probably everyone should have one.

Love this washer!

from ferndale, washington

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Clean Clothes Well
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

I just got this washer about three weeks ago with the matching dryer to replace my last washer and dryer set which broke suddenly a month ago. I bought this one because I was tired of buying used washers and dryers and having them break so this time I made sure to buy a new one with a seven year warranty. I am very glad that I did because if anything goes wrong i can easily have this replaced and I have a guarantee that I can get the exact same set which is exactly what I would want instead of getting whichever washer and dryer that is available to buy. I love this washer so much I could not think of any other washer as a replacement. If this one breaks I will definitely get an exact replacement of this washer because I love everything about this washer and I never want a different washer ever again. This washer is virtually silent, you cannot even hear it unless you are directly in front of it. I am really partial to the color of this washer and I must admit that the color is the reason I chose this washer in the first place and another reason was the reviews I read on this site. Another thing that I love about this washer is the amazing washing capabilities of it. It even got out grass stains. This washer like other front loading washers can clean clothes a lot better than a top loading because top loading washers do not really move the clothes around very much so things do not actually get very clean. I love this front loading washing specifically because as the load spins around it is constantly shifting and making sure that every single item in the washing machine gets evenly cleaned and scrubbed thoroughly with every single load. This washer is very energy efficient as well as quiet which is a necessity in my family. We are a very green family and I was assured that this washing machine is one of the top energy efficient washing machines currently available to purchase at their store or website. Greatest washing machine ever made and I could not live without.

A Magical Washer i have used

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

Coolest washing machine used in my life, the clothes cleaned in the most difficult spots, do all the regular detergent, and easy to use, and what amazes me where it is fast in cleaning, very beautiful, and the size of a washing machine worthy of places narrow and small, where you can move it from one place to another easily form fully and without trouble, they are really wonderful and beautiful washing machine.

Energy Efficiency
      Since I use the washing machine, I did not notice a big change in the electricity bill, which means that the washing machine is very economical in power and this is a good thing

Cleaning Time
      Characterized by a washing machine in the speed of the cleaning, they are amazing in the rapid and diligent work, for this I love this machine

Washing machine magical performance featuring a wonderful and very strong, they are working with all types of detergents, without affecting the fabric and color washing

Magical machine also features quite easily in use, I did not find any difficulty since my first use of the machine, anyone can use this machine with the possibility of using the book recommendations supplied with the washing machine for more important information before, during and after use

Washing machine design is very wonderful, attractive design increases the beauty of where to place the washing machine, and the machine has a stunning colors and magic made me love this machine at first sight

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

The Electrolux Front Load Washer has a very nice blueish-teal color. It is a very nice change to the normal white color of most washing machines. This is a big washing machine and it can fit a big load of laundry. The door has a see-through window that allows you to see the clothes as they are being washed. This is an Energy Star product meaning that it helps you save on electricity which is always a plus. The Electrolux Front Load Washer features an LCD screen which is something that most washing machines do not have. There are 22 preprogrammed setting on the washer for helping to get stains out of the clothes. There are 56, yes that's right 56, cycles to choose from, 42 of which are customizable so you can adjust them to just how you want them. There are 6 soil levels to pick from as well as 6 different speeds to choose from. This always you to customize your washing machine to do a load of laundry for every type of clothing and any material that you need to wash. I love the amount of customization this machine offers. You can be sure that your clothes will always come out right and will never be damaged by being able to pick the perfect cycle for each load of laundry.

Electrolux Front Load Washer Is The Best Ever

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

This washer is so wonderful. It washes my clothes so clean. I've had it for almost 3 years, and it still works great. I can wash load after load in a short period of time. I trust this machine.

Energy Efficiency
      Saves me alot of money. I even use less detergent on my clothes.

Cleaning Time
      Fast, and quiet washer.

Does a great job all around.

Simple to operate, very nice functions.

I love the way this washer looks, and the color is beautiful.

Strong, and sturdy.

Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine

• Cleaning Time:

Electrolux front load whaser is great!

Best washer i have used

Comments about Electrolux Front Load Washer:

Amazing performance. Easy to use with a well designed machine that can be easily accomodated using a smaller space. The clothes are cleaned well without any damage to fabric and it is very easy to clean the machine after wash. Less detergent is used for cleaning. This is one of the best washing experience i have ever had. I had purchased this from one of the dealers and could be transported easily in my van. This makes it very easy for transportation when you are shifting from places to places. The user manual is easy to read and understanding all the functionality and Dos and donts when operating this machine and i was able to start with my first experience without any hassles. I have been using this machines for last 6 months still its like brand new without any wear and tear. This is a high durable product and can be thought of using for a long time. When compared to experience with previous washers, this product stands out in all the ways and me and my family are very satisfied with this.

Worth splurging!