3.6
Bagless Upright Vacuums, Stick Vacuums, Handheld Vacuums
Electrolux
EL1030A
Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac

Summary

18 volts of power; bagless technology; cyclonic technology; 2-stage filtration; 10" cleaning path width; crevice tool and dusting brush attachments; 180 swivel head|This lightweight 2-in-1 hand and stick vac cleans carpets and bare floors using powerful cyclonic technology. The swivel design allows you to reach smaller spaces for a more thorough cleaning.

Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac

3.6

Pros

Cons

Ergorapido - Wonderful Quick-Pickup Vac

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac:

I purchased on Ergorapido and within a week went back to buy another one for a second home. These quick stick vacuums are just perfect for what I needed - a fast way to do light duty cleanups around the house. I had not planned on making much use of the detachable hand-held part of the unit, but that has been an unexpected bonus feature that I would hate to be without. In both long stick and short hand-held, this vacuum does a stellar job picking up dust, debris and particles. I primarily use it in our kitchen and dining area on a daily basis, but often find myself running it through the entire main level for a quick cleanup. The suction power is sufficient for light duty work, and the battery power is surprisingly good, lasting about 15 minutes before losing full strength. It's upright position when placed on the charging base makes it ideal for tucking away in a corner. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the bold colors offered, but we went with the red and it's really quite cute, and compliments our décor. Never before would I have though of having a vacuum of any size in view when not being used, but this one is so inobtrusive that we hardly notice it. I just love having it readily available for quick cleanups.

So easy to use

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac:

I love my new Ergorapido. I originally bought this stick vac to use in my RV, but its so quick and easy to use for the kitchen and bathroom floors at home. I may have to get a second one. Captures surface dirt on the carpet. The hand vac is conveniently attached, so I'm not searching for attachments. The catch cup is easy to empty.

Very versatile, light

from Murrieta, CA

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac:

Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac is a good choice, but not perfect.

The good: It's versatile. You can use it as an upright, or remove the "canister" portion and use it as a hand held. Great for small messes and getting into tight spots. Easy to empty (no bags to remember to replace).

The bad: Lacks good suction. This vacuum is adequate for small or lighter needs, but shouldn't be relied upon for heavy use, high traffic, pet hair, etc. because you will just be disappointed. It's small (which is the point) so it doesn't hold a lot and needs to be emptied more often than most. It also seems to clog with hair easily.

Don't waste your money

from Norwalk, CA

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac:

I got his Electrolux as a gift. I was SO happy to get it as my Mom had an old Electrolux canister sweeper in the 1950's that was a work horse. I am sad to say the Electrolux Stick and Hand Vacuum that I got wasn't as great. Right off the bat I found that it wasn't very powerful and I had to vacuum the same spot over and over to get up all the dirt and even then it wasn't a clean sweep. And the Hand Vac was pretty much useless. At first it worked great, but the power died so fast, I had to keep charging it just to pick up much of anything. I would start to use it on a chair (to get off dog hair) and the power petered out after just one arm rest! And no, it didn't do a good job picking up the hair either. So I delegated the hand vac to the kitchen to pick up any spills (salt, flour, sugar, etc). Again, I had the same problem. It would pick up spills for all of 5 seconds before you could hear & see the power run out, and it would have to be charged again. Growing frustrated, I gave the whole unit to my hubby to have out in the garage (he insisted the trouble was with the way I was using it), only to have him throw out the whole unit in the trash after it died on him too. So I rate this item as very poor and a waste of money.

• Versatility:

Small and compact multi purpose vacuum

from Webster, MA

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac:

This is a great vacuum. It picks up almost anything my children leave on the ground. It is easy to use and very light. It works better on hard surfaces than rugs. I love having the pop out hand vacuum. It makes cleaning more convenient. The only negative I have about this vacuum is that I have only had it for 2 years and the battery is starting to slow down. I have noticed that it does not last as long as it should. I am not sure if I would buy a cordless one for my next purchase.

Suction Performance
Sometimes large or heavy items fall out when the vacuum is turned off.