3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

Cordless wonder

This is the most amazing little vacuum cleaner in the world. It's a lightweight, cordless, rechargeable little miracle worker with a swiveling head to get into those tiny corners. Perfect for crumbs and dust bunnies on kitchen floors. And the best part is --- built in to the vacuum is a small pop-out hand held "dustbuster." Perfect for everyone but especially stay at home moms like me who are constantly sweeping under the table where the kids have left the crumbs from their dinner and every other meal! The only negative is that the regular vacuum is pretty low to the ground and won't pick up big fat items like a larger vacuum would. That's when I pop out the hand held dustbuster instead. I don't use it as often on my rugs but it's perfect for floors. A+ a mom's favorite toy!

Nice vac, battery going bad after six months

We are using it on hardwood floors almost daily. Great little vac,looks great, but after six months I need new one. Battery is going dead. Now is on 30-40% of original duration. When new I could vacum almost whole house (2800sq.ft.) Now only kitchen and living room. Elektrolux should make battery that is easy to replace.

Complete waste of money!

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

I was so excited when I came across the Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac. I had been searching and reading reviews online, so I knew what I was looking for. A cordless vac that was lightweight, and also had a hand vac that I could use on furniture and in my car.

I remember the brand Electrolux from when I was a child, and remember the durability and quality. In fact, our Electrolux Canister Vac is still running to this day, and has extremely great suction.

Unfortunately, the Electrolux Ergorapido was not manufactured the same way. It is definitely extremely lightweight, and has the hand vac that I wanted for the car and furniture. But, it has absolutely no suction. It doesn't pick anything up. I have cleaned it throughly, cleaned the filter and checked for clogs. It seriously picks up absolutely nothing! When I first got it, it was great. I have a cats and dogs, and find myself using this practically daily. At first the vac picked up everything. From cat litter to pet fur, it got everything. After about 3 weeks tho, I started noticing a loss of suction.

I am very disappointed. The hand vac reminds me alot of the Black and Decker from years ago. It looks very much the same. It has a tiny opening at the front, and just doesn't pick up anything. I guess I am back to the drawing board, and need to look for yet another stick vac.

It's very lightweight!

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to dump the dirt out.

Suction Performance
Started out great, but went downhill rapidly!

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

I have the orange one :) It is a great appliance. It is so handy and easy to use!

Maneuverability
It is very easy to use, and glides along all types of floors well! I even let me 3 year old use it to help mommy (which he loves doing) and he has no trouble at all. It moves easily from corner to open space, and hardwood to carpet.

Ease of Maintenance
Super easy to take care of. Just pull it off of the stand and use it, then pop it back on the charger for next time. Doesn't take up a lot of space and easy to store out of the way.

Suction Performance
I havent had any issues with it picking up things. Picks up the small crumbs left over from little boys, and dog hair from the family pet.

Versatility
I love the design, and how it can be a small handy vacuum and also the hand piece that comes off as a "dust buster" haha it is easy to take in and out and use on places like the couch and cabinets etc.

LOVE the design. Orange is the one I have and love it! Its very simple, and super easy to use and store!

I have only had this product about a month, but so far it has held up good, we have used it quite a bit, and it withstands my 3 year old using it.

A perfect combination

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

The beauty of this vacuum cleaner is that it combines both a hand vacuum cleaner and a tall one. It takes up very little space and the battery charges automatically when you put it in the stand. No more running around cleaning when all of a sudden the battery dies. This cleaner is always ready to go. It is very easy to use and is definitely not an eye sore. It looks fun and I love running around with it.

Maneuverability
The cleaner easily turns left and right, but when you have to go vacuum underneath a low sofa or chest of drawers, it won't fit because the hand cleaner is a little thicker than the rest of the cleaner.

Ease of Maintenance
The dirt gets stored in the hand cleaner, which is very easy to take out and empty out. The container is a little small so it needs to be emptied often, but it just takes a few minutes to do.

Suction Performance
This cleaner will only suction well if the bottom rollers are able to turn. The suction power comes from the hand cleaner, so if the rollers on the bottom are not able to turn (because of hairs or threads from sewing), then the bigger pieces of dirt will not be picked up. If everything is nicely cleaned out, then this cleaner has great suction performance.

Versatility
This vacuum cleaner can easily get into tight spots and comes with two attachments hidden in the charging station to clean out your sofa or car.

I have no problem putting this cleaner out in the spare bathroom. The colors are great and the design is slim and modern.

This is my second one in about five years. They last well, but don't expect to have this vacuum cleaner for the next twenty years just as you would have if you bought a Miele

Not the greatest vacuum

from Head Waters, VA

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

This vacuum was a much needed gift for me, but unfortunately it does not have much sucking power. It runs about 20 minutes before losing it's power. It is a cordless vacuum. It then needs to be charged for a least a day before using it again. I am glad I only have 2 rooms with carpet to vacuum!! But it is pretty pitiful! I have to pick up little paper scraps it can pick up! Anyway, save your money for a better model!!

Maneuverability
It is easy to move around, light weight.

Ease of Maintenance
It is a smaller vacuum so you have to empty out the filter after each vacuum, or it won't suck up much of anything.

Suction Performance
It is not good at sucking!

very mobile!

Overall design is a good idea, but not much else!

Does not last long!!

Decent Little Vacuum

from Jackson, MS

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

I have a carpeted apartment and this little vacuum does the job well for what I need. I do like that I don’t have to worry about purchasing bags for it, I can just dump the dirt in the trash can and keep going. I have really thick hair that tends to shed and this vacuum has no problem getting it out of my carpet. My only complaint is that it seems like it let me use it for very long before the batter to goes down. I leave it on the charger whenever I am not using it so it shouldn’t be a problem. Electrolux needs to work on the battery life.

Life saver for me!

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

I am a busy mom to three children 3 and younger. I was looking for something easy to use, small and fast. This fit my bill perfectly. I have mostly hard wood floors and area rugs with my kids constantly spilling things I pull this little baby out two or three times a day to clean up messes. I do have another full size vacuum that I use when I need a heavy duty clean up but for fast and easy stuff this has been perfect for me.

• Versatility:

Makes cleaning the floors easy

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

Absolutely love this vacuum. We have had it for over a year and it still works great. I use it on tile, laminate and the floor rugs.

Maneuverability
Very easy to roll everywhere even under furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
Once a month I wipe my stick vacuum down with a wet cloth. I empty the filter every couple of weeks or whenever it gets full.

• Versatility:

Suction deteriorates beginning after first use.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

We bought one unit and initial performance was very good so proceeded to buy another for another location. The performance deteriorates with successive uses. I suspect the battery does not fully charge with each successive use and performance declines

• Versatility:

Take care of it/Takes care of you.

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

We got this product as a house warming gift and at first we were very happy because of all the steps we have. Keep an eye on the spinning brushes for hair (we have a lot in our house) it will burn out the motor. As for the suction it works well enough for the stairs

Maneuverability
Its small size helps here

Ease of Maintenance
You do need to keep an eye on it

Versatility
This unit also can be used as an hand held unit (dust buster)

comes in many colors

• Versatility:

Very convient for small jobs. Just okay for a house with lots o

from Southampton, PA

Comments about Electrolux Ergorapido 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vac:

This vacume is very convient. The motor and pickup are just average though. I have a lot of dog hair so I find the pickup is not perfect. The ease of use though is great. Battery life so far is fine for my needs. This vacume is not great on carpets.