Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
EIED55HIW, EIED55HMB, EIED55IRR
Electrolux Electric Dryer

Electrolux Electric Dryer

Pros

• Easy to use (3)

Cons

• Load Capacity:

Impressively wonderful

Where to begin. After searching and searching and searching I decided on the Electrolux set and am so glad I did! It is a pretty expensive purchase, but in the long run a quality washer and dryer is well worth it! I also splurged and purchased the stands as well. They are well engineered and provide great for storage. I am so glad not to be bending over when I do laundry, I am thinking this was a good decision for my back! This dryer allows you the capacity and variety all homes need. You can easily adjust the heat and cycle times or pick from the pre-set categories built in to the dryer. I recently washed and dried our down comforter in this dryer and it did a wonderful job, no complaints! The dryer is incredibly user friendly. Some features that add to the looks/functionality of it are the door functionality, bin light, and count down timer. When you push open the door the light in the bin turns on (it automatically goes off if the door is left open). When the dryer is in cylce the door clicks and locks tight. The count down timer on the screen is also handy when planning your laundry time. I would highly recommend this dryer!

Electrolux

The Electrolux is a good brand to buy it washes and dries clothes well. It has a lot of room and can be used for big or small family's it is good at performance it is also real easy to use everything is simple and easy to understand it is very good for durability and it will last you and long time instead of breaking on you the first year or two it is designed to wash and dry your clothes fast and clean and also designed to fit a lot more clothes in there

Does it's job and more!

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

This is a high quality machine that we have been very satisfied with.  It was a little bit more expensive than we wanted to spend, but we couldn't be happy with this machine.  It has many settings to dry and do pretty much anything you want to do. I'm pretty sure my wife and I only use one ore two of the settings, but it still makes me feel good to know that the other settings are there.  One nice feature on this unit is the LED light within the dryer that lights up when the door is open.  This way you won't be forgetting those hard to find socks in the back of the dryer.  This Electrolux is also pretty quiet.  We were told this dryer has technology in it where it records the sound level as it changes its RPMs and it will automatically skp over the high volume RPMs in order to make the opertion as quiet as possible. That is pretty impressive technology for a dryer!  I would recommond this dryer to those who want a good high quality dryer.

Wonderful Dryer

from Watsonville, CA

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

We got this dryer (but in blue) along with our washer when it broke down a couple years ago. Since we do a load every other day or so we noticed a big difference in our electric bill. It's great having a dryer that has so many handy settings, from timer cycle (for bulky items you want to dry for a longer time that you can set) to gentle cycle (for those delicate items). The front load is handy, would've been a bit handier with the pedestal (but was an extra cost and not necessary) and the touch open is great since you can open the door by leaning on it with your elbow, hip, or whatever (for those times your hands are full). It's also got a handy rack you can use for flat drying sweaters or shoes.

It works really well.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Electrolux Electric Dryer:

Over all, it works really well. It is a good dryer. I recommend buying this dryer. It gets your clothes dry a lot faster than some other dryers.. I would say that it is a really great dryer, and that it works really well. I would recommend this dryer to anyone. It is a great thing to have when you need to get some item of your clothing dry really quickly. It is a wonderful dryer, a little bit pricey, but definitely worth it. You should definitely give this dryer a try. The electrolux appliances are really great, so this dryer is a really wonderful thing to have. It is a great asset to have in your household. If you need to get your clothes dry in a hurry, this is definitely the dryer for you. It works great, its electric, it gets your clothes dry really quickly. So overall, it is a pretty great dryer, and I definitely recommend this dryer to anyone who is interested in purchasing it. It is for sure, a really great dryer.

Impressively wonderful