Other Vacuums:

Cons

Don't waste your money

from Connecticut

Comments about Electrolux EL1022A Bagless Stick Vacuum:

I have the worst luck with this brand. I think it is just a really cheap brand and their products are not made well which surprises me because it is not like they are actually priced cheap so it isn't you get what you pay for kind of situation. I purchased this product as well as an Electrolux steam mop that is not on the site for me to review unfortunately. They both were awful! I used this vacuum maybe like 2-3 times and it completely fell apart on me. A piece fell out while I was vacuuming and I had to use duct tape to get it to stay back in. It was ridiculous. It didn't even do a great job vacuuming and was rather loud to me. I vacuum a lot so I go through a lot of vacuums but they always last me longer than two to three uses. I was extremely disappointed in this purchase I made and the only reason why I did decide to buy this brand was because it was on sale. Beware because they advertise this brand a lot on deal websites like Groupon. That is actually where I bought the elctrolux steam mop that also fell apart on me after only a few uses.

Excellent Product!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about Electrolux EL1022A Bagless Stick Vacuum:

This is a wonderful bagless stick vacuum cleaner that is very handy to have around the house. A smaller portion on the vacuum detaches which provides you with a hand held vacuum cleaner to clean the hard to reach places a normal vacuum couldn't reach. The suction is very powerful being a cordless vacuum cleaner and very easy to use. I would recommend this product to my friends and family members. I purchased this for my hubby for his birthday present and he loved it! Would make a wonderful gift for any occassion!

• Versatility:

Convient but not great at picking up a dirty house

from Southampton, PA

Comments about Electrolux EL1022A Bagless Stick Vacuum:

This is a convient product, however pick-up is only fair. We live with 2 shedding dogs and I often have to vacume the area several times before it picks up the debris. The battery life is good for me needs and the vacume is fairly easy to empty but can get a little messy

Maneuverability
It is maneuverable but you must get attachments out and connect to the hand vacume to use. A bit cumbersome.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to empty but can get messy

Suction Performance
Not that great with a dirty house

Versatility
Easy to use and convient.